SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Hey guys…has anyone looked up the word kemetic on Google?

3 Likes

Teddy mentioned someone watching everything they do at KS, and giving them orders. Either he’s talking about KS higher-ups, or he’s talking about another organization.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Kemeticism is a neopagan revival of the ancient Egyptian pantheon.

Kemet was the native name for Egypt.

It’s a religious group.

Why? I mean other than the obvious :tinfoilhat: which I’m absolutely following right now. But when you think about that, what does it mean to you?

5 Likes

I have a feeling that whether it’s one or the other, we’re dealing with something more than a greedy CEO or Board of Directors.

Especially if, and @Brit just reminded me, their name is any indication of their origins.

3 Likes

So now what? Do we wait for Aether to try and contact us again? Do we try telling him what we learned from Augie?

5 Likes

I can try emailing him again.

2 Likes

Do we still know what Cags summoned and i have a :tinfoilhat: theory about KS, I think that the Kingdom of doors is a bunch of like portals and Ks was trying to open a door into that real to have access to all the doors But i dont know

3 Likes

If Aether is inside Basecamp, in the most literal way, he may already know. I think he may know more about it than we do.

2 Likes

It’s more than that. The Egyptians religion also had strong magiq element in and to it. It was strictly controlled, perhaps they are trying to find a way of controlling our group and our attempt to return magiq.

4 Likes

So far as I know, the only ones allowed to use Magiq were the priests and priestesses of their God’s. Any others were prosecuted heavily

2 Likes

That would fit with Kemetic Solutions. In the ancient Egyptian religions, the priesthood and their magiqs were only for the elite and the initiated. It seems that KS has a similar view.

4 Likes

Perhaps the storm refers to a fight between them and us?

2 Likes

Egyptian religion there is a “Book of gates”…a “Book of two ways”…

4 Likes

If that’s the storm, Augie is of the opinion that we aren’t ready for that fight. I’m inclined to believe him.

4 Likes

The Storm seems to be an entity from the way it is being referred to. Or a specific kind of disasterous event that was unleashed on the original Mountaineers.

3 Likes

Is one ever truly ready for a fight? Lol

2 Likes

Given their attempts to wipe the Mountaineers off the face of the Earth, I think the only thing they’re trying to control is who gets to have magiq, and what it gets used for.

That is a big part of most religions. Controlling who gets to have the cake.

8 Likes

I don’t think we are ready but regardless I am willing to fight…for Augie!, to avenge those who have fallen! And those who continue to be harmed and hurt by those evil pieces of crap

3 Likes

Oh no, does this mean Kemetic Solutions is more of a Wolfram & Hart situation than just another soulless corporation?

4 Likes