SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

I noticed that too! The number 117 is a favorite of mine bc its been following me my whole life. As far as I can tell, its a harbinger of good things :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey guys. Anti-anxiety ritual here that I’ve used many times with great results. In case anyone is nervous about tomorrow, or wants to perform on behalf of the group.

Here it is:

For Serenity

May be used on behalf of another. To strengthen the ritual, three candles placed in a triangle formation, which the caster sits inside, may be used. This is, however, not necessary.

To begin, sit comfortably on the floor. Close your eyes. Begin a pattern of breathing: four seconds to inhale, seven seconds to hold the breath, eight seconds to release. Allow a natural pause between breaths.

Begin to focus the mind on neutral thoughts, to ground yourself.

Now, allow your mind to wander. Linger on memories and ideas that are soothing. Generate, within yourself, memories of security. Of calm. Generate positive affirmations of belonging and wholeness.

If performing on behalf of another, this is the time to begin projecting. Push these soothing, comforting feelings into the universe. Project your intent to bring peace to this individual.

Begin a slow, soft chant.

“At end of the night, the morning comes”

Repeat a minimum of ten times, or more if desired.

Edit: You can literally chant any words, or phrase, that brings you into a state of serenity or sense of comfort. The original ritual from Rijta Kurdani was something really flowery. The chant above is just what I say.

5 Likes

I shall be there, with mugs and calm cats.

mutters over shoulder no, Smudge, Molly, I said calm… oish.

4 Likes

I´m not sure if I can be there at the right time, but will drink a calming tea anyway.

6 Likes

I won’t be able to do the Hangout but will try to watch along on the YouTube feed. I will definitely be drinking herbal tea at 3 pm and supporting the ritual in mind and Spirit.

6 Likes

Yeah, I am unsure I will be able to make the actual Hangout with being at work, but I will brew some herbal tea at that time, and watch along

6 Likes

Same, I won’t be able to participate but I’ll try to watch, and I’ll have some tea and send calming thoughts.

5 Likes

Quick apology for being NO HELP in this fragment, end of the school year and my studies havent allowed for me to fall into any kinds of rabbitholes.

As for the spell, do we need one of each guild like the other spells, or is it for all of us?

7 Likes

As many people as possible was what I understood. Even if we can’t participate (I can’t) we can watch and send calming, positive energy to help.

5 Likes

I have to pick my boyfriend up from school at 2:30… If I rush I can make it home in time!

4 Likes

Wow, step away and SO MUCH HAPPENS! I will try to join the Hangouts if I can, but will watch the youtube channel at the very least. Is there a specific tea needed for the ritual?

6 Likes

“any tea of one’s choice, as long as it is herbed in some way” :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Says any works on what I read.
Totally having some peppermint tea myself!
(Though like Marty I prefer coffee)

3 Likes

What is this hangouts you all keep referring to?

2 Likes

The Google hangout call setup for us to perform the ritual. Endri had Bash set it up. It’s a ways up there. Maybe we should post it again.

3 Likes

Here is the Google hangout link. Or, if you can’t participate, it will be on YouTube for you to watch.

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/iev7kedgevgdxmhhutwcj45jpi

Edit: Here is the YouTube link.

The timeline, again:
EDT: 3pm
CDT: 2pm
MDT: 1pm
PST: 12pm

The call will start 10 min before, I believe.

4 Likes

I’m binge watching asmr videos and nature sounds to get myself in the right frame of mind, but I’m afraid I may have gone too far as I now feel sleepy.

5 Likes

Oh, had anyone heard back from Aether yet?

2 Likes

Sadly I think Aether is MIA

2 Likes

I just really hope that his helping us isn’t wiping him out. We wouldn’t be where we are without him. I, personally, have no idea how taxing his gift might be on him, or what the consequences could be. I’m worried.

4 Likes