SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Looks like I can participate too

3 Likes

What time would that be in central?

2 Likes

The question now is roolibos Chai or coconut rose?

3 Likes

Pacific Standard Time: 12pm
Mountain Daylight Time: 1pm
Central Daylight Time: 2pm
Eastern Daylight Time: 3pm

5 Likes

Oh my word, coconut rose sounds intriguing.

4 Likes

I will be there. Calming story and tea

4 Likes

I keep thinking about the time thingā€¦will he really get back to us in time or is that another piece to be solved?

4 Likes

I think weā€™ve done all the major preparation that we can at this point, and now we just have to hope it all goes off like we planned. If something happens, well, weā€™ll burn that bridge when we get to it.

3 Likes

True lol sorry my brain has a tendency to jump to odd places that donā€™t always seem plausible

4 Likes

Itā€™s good to expect the unexpected.

And if we all thought the same way, we would never solve anything!

5 Likes

For instance early on in all of this this kept popping up as something to refer to: 117-2 page.

Which makes my brain think math problem. 117-2 is equal to 115. So 1:15pm. Then you take into account the time zone in which the meeting is to take place to calculate the time we are all supposed to brew tea in our respective time zones.

3 Likes

Donā€™t ever apologize about that. Around here thatā€™s leadership material.

7 Likes

Haha Iā€™m not looking to be a leader of anything lol I can barely lead myself sometimes :wink:

3 Likes

Part of me really suspects that the 117-2 page was solely to lead us to Aetherā€™s hidden link, that enabled us to find the bit.ly, that enabled us to find Augie. The rest of the blank letters, Iā€™m starting to think, were justā€¦ a part of a puzzle. A distraction.

3 Likes

Red herrings, if you will?

3 Likes

Quite so. I could always be wrong, of course, butā€¦

4 Likes

Weā€™ll burn that bridge when we come to it!

(because I donā€™t have another figure of speech that I like quite as much as that one)

4 Likes

Although letā€™s not forget that 117 is Master Chiefā€™s numberā€¦ this could be a harbinger of his second coming!

5 Likes

Seems to fit just fine. Itā€™s a fairly flexible, multipurpose expression!

2 Likes

I do use it whenever I can :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes