SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Was looking back at the spell and I thought it might be helpful if we each recite the ritual line after our story? It couldn’t hurt right? Just to boost what we’re doing?

5 Likes

Just stopped for gas, about 45 minutes out. Called ahead so they’re expecting me. They said it would be up to Bill (Augernon) if he wants to have a visitor, but visits are limited to an hour. And no technology. Some patients get “agitated,” so I’ll cue you guys when I go in, and then just start at 3pm. This is all pretty shaky but it’s what we got. If I can’t sneak my phone or recorder in, I’ll go old school and take notes. Getting back on road now. Will check in when there.

10 Likes

So not having taken part before:
I can join the hangout, is video/mic a requirement? Cos I prefer…not to.

3 Likes

When we start brewing, do we put water on to boil at 3pm or should the water already be boiling and we start steeping the tea at 3pm?

4 Likes

@Inky Anyone can watch, no video or mic is required. I’ll be watching. Not sure if people will be able to type to participate though, that would probably slow the ritual way down. But watching and giving moral support, 100% sure you can.

@Ajam I’d suggest have the tea ready to steep at 3pm. That way everyone won’t have to get up 5 minutes into the hangout to go get their boiling water. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right, it might be best to only participate in the video/audio Google Hangout part if you’re okay using video/audio not just chat. That way we can be as close to “being around a table” as possible. But watching and moral support chat from the youtube link will be much appreciated.

6 Likes

How far away from starting, are we please? I’m struggling with time conversions to U.K. Summer time.

2 Likes

One hour from nowish.

5 Likes

I won’t be able to participate but I’m going to watch the YouTube.

4 Likes

Hello fellow Mountaineers !
Here’s to finding Fragment Eleven! I won’t be watching live but I’ll be watching later on YouTube!

5 Likes

Can I get a headcount of who will be participating with audio/video in the ritual?

4 Likes

I will. 30 min left.

4 Likes

Hello! I can’t really use camera/mic, but I will watch on youtube and think positive things your way - maybe some of that will get through :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll be on the YouTube channel, but not the Hangout (at work) tea ready to brew

5 Likes

I am also at work, but I will be in the youtube chat and watching, tea in hand. Best of luck!

5 Likes

I know that everyone is gearing up for the ritual, but I had a stray thought that I’m not sure anyone has mentioned. In the poem somewhere way up this spiderweb, “A vicious byte” is most likely in reference to a computer virus of some sort. And with Aether’s particular talents I can’t help but think that they’re either trying to see if they can use one on him, or use him to deliver one.

Just a thought

4 Likes

YouTube here on my end. Brewing tea in the commons area at the college lol my study group now officially thinks I’m strange.

6 Likes

As long as the technology lets me, I intend to be in.

6 Likes

I will be on video

5 Likes

It’s about time to put the kettle on, wouldn’t you say? The ritual calls for all practitioners to brew at the same time.

7 Likes