SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Wow, i love tea, and I have some on my laboratory. I can brew some at the time Marty is going to visit Augie :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m down for tea time, just tell me when. @Robert Loved the “profit” part

4 Likes

Is there a consensus on what time we think this is occurring?

2 Likes

I’m free all day tomorrow and I’ve got the perfect herbal tea for this. We have to communicate with each other during the ceremony right? Does that mean we’ll have to do a group call, and if so, what happens if someones internet cuts out?

3 Likes

It’s up to Marty to decide. Basically, whenever he can get down there and talk to Augie.

3 Likes

The ritual does specify that it has to be a “shared” tea, and that in today’s world one magiq user is not enough to cast a spell like this. It went so far as to say that a conference call or video chat would be required if all participants could not be physically present.

We have to brew tea all at the same time and share “calming stories” while we meditate on memory, and remembrance, and allow ourselves to be steeped in memory.

8 Likes

I’m more of a coffee guy but I’ll buy some tea before I drive down. Plan on leaving around 10-10:30 tomorrow, which puts me there around 2-2:30. Wanna say 3pm GMT-5 to be safe?

8 Likes

That’ll put me at 12pm GMT-8. I should be good to go. What platform are we going to use for the call?

2 Likes

So would that be GMT 8pm?

2 Likes

Yep, that it would.

2 Likes

I just messaged @Bash to set up a live event for us to use that will start ten minutes prior.

Here’s the link to watch.

And here’s the link for the connected Google Hangout if you want to perform the ritual:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/iev7kedgevgdxmhhutwcj45jpie

7 Likes

What would that be for EST?

3 Likes

4 pm? I believe.

2 Likes

4pm

2 Likes

Maryland is currently in EDT, yes? They observe Daylight Savings.

3 Likes

So, 3 pm EDT?

2 Likes

While I was looking at pictures you all were solving some major mysteries. I should be available to be on the google hangout and do the spell.

3 Likes

I’d like to participate. I have a few Herbal tea blends that will be appropriate. I’ll have to set an alarm to remind myself.

6 Likes

You can also click the “Set Reminder” button on the youtube link.

5 Likes

Damn, still gonna be at 40,000ft at that time but I’ll make a tea in the back galley :grin:

2 Likes