SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

I’m in. Maryland is GMT-5 so, theoretically, 2pm GMT is the earliest (9am) that this’ll kick off.

4 Likes

I have a lot of tea lying around but depending on the time, I might not be able to join.

6 Likes

Same, I have school until 3

3 Likes

I have a calming/clear anxiety ritual and a focus centering ritual that I can share.

Whether you can be there for the Augie Tea Party or not, it might be beneficial for as many Mountaineers as possible to perform these on behalf of Marty and the folks who will be able to make it. Since calm and serene minds are essential to this process, I just figured I’d throw it out there.

9 Likes

I do have some tea though

8 Likes

Picard would approve. As long as it’s hot.

6 Likes

Drink tea? Tomorrow sounds like it’s going to be a lovely day! And I have plenty of calming stories lol

7 Likes

You know, it would be awesome if we could have an actual tea party someday, when people’s lives and mental health aren’t at risk. :tea:

Or do some nice, pleasant spells, like.
:crystal_ball:

12 Likes

But in a way, I guess that is the world we are fighting for.

8 Likes

Also, I’m super excited to use my brand spanking new cup tomorrow!

8 Likes

i’ll be down for tea time, though i may not be there physically. my spirit is there in teh presence.

7 Likes

Happy to participate, and I have several varieties of herbal tea on my office. I will have to dust off some tomes and figure out which is best for focus and calm. Chamomile comes to mind, but none of that around unfortunately.

Communion and healing are what we Gossmerim Excel at!

7 Likes

Lemon balm, lavender, and passionflower. Kava and valerium induce drowsiness, so probably best to avoid those. But ashwagandha is stimulating. I like a little spearmint too, personally.

3 Likes

There are also herbs that promote mental clarity and memory. Rosemary, Bay, Gingko, and Mugwort are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that would be safe as a tea.

5 Likes

That just makes me think of my aunt.

“Tinctures and teas! I can’t say it enough! Tinctures and teas!” :rofl:

6 Likes

Your Aunt sounds like a wise person. Haha

6 Likes

I could get out one of my books of fairy tales I suppose, those are quite calming. Or Discworld. Probably not the Lovecraft though.

8 Likes

I’m a fan of maracuja tea :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think I’m limited to hibiscus or a decaf chai blend.

6 Likes

The ritual said “Anything herbal” so… decaf chai sounds delicious to me, honestly. I may even go make some right now.

4 Likes