SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

He might flag on the KS radar when he starts remembering.

4 Likes

On a brighter note, my new adorable mini teapot will now get to be christened to a glorious purpose.

12 Likes

Look on the bright side. That could just be a standard Magicmystic disclaimer smacked onto all spells. Kinda like the ā€˜this is hotā€™ on your cup of coffee. Weā€™ll just take it slowly, carefully, and as the spell says remain calm.

And for heavenā€™s sake no one sneeze into their tea.

7 Likes
#ProtectMartyRank

I donā€™t know why, but Iā€™m feeling extra hash-taggy today.

7 Likes

KS is a menace. I want to march right up in their offices and show them how it feels to be on the receiving end of some memory magic.

Broken minds for broken minds. Iā€™m not above petty revenge.

I should get studying.

4 Likes

So I literally disappeared for an hour and a half to drive home from work and it feels like Iā€™ve been gone for a year! We need to make sure that we all know the different time zones for when weā€™re doing this spell!

7 Likes

For the ease of setting this and future collabs up, we should go with a GMT kind of deal. That way time zones wonā€™t be a problem; everyone will just figure it out themselves.

5 Likes

I think Robert is picking up on something here. Magiq is fed by the Magiqian and directed by their intention. If we canā€™t remain calm and steady during the ritual, if we panic or falter, it might affect the spell and consequently Augie, Marty, or both.

6 Likes

Inter-time-zone casting is nothing new for us :stuck_out_tongue:
But standardizing should be done, yes

7 Likes

The calm is built into the spell. There is mundane procedure and a physical act of nourishment. These naturally calm and ground the participant. Have faith.

10 Likes

I thought so. You guys are veterans.

5 Likes

Your words are always so wonderfully soothing, Miss Evans. Yes. Faith shall be had.

7 Likes

She is our Fairy Godmother ;p

8 Likes

So Iā€™m new to all of this and Iā€™ve read everything thatā€™s been posted and suggested but Iā€™m still lost as all get out. What exactly is it we are doing here and more importantly what can I do to help?

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been called worse, and that was just last week. :blush:

7 Likes

We have to wake For Marty to go to the Go getters Mental health area in Maryland to do a spell to Brong back Dr Sanvigs Memory

5 Likes

So we are at a hurry up and wait part?

5 Likes

It definitely seems that way. Unless anyone has any other ideas to move forward?

2 Likes

Somewhat. We need the following

1. To find out when Marty will be visiting Augie in the hospital.

2. At or before that time, a number of us (as many as we can) need to brew tea at the same time.

3. I believe if Iā€™m reading the spell right we need to share a simple, calm story with one another while drinking said tea, while Marty shares tea with Augie.

4. Marty needs to speak the incantation.

5. ???

6. Profit (Or rather, we hopfully give Augie his memory back, or we create some sort of physical manifestation of said memory.)

So how you can help?

Got any herb tea you can brew, and a calming story for tomorrow?

9 Likes

I have herb tea and a calming story. I am available anytime.

5 Likes