SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

None here in either my inbox or junk folder.

Iā€™m trying to catch up with everything as fast as I can, finals week is killing my free time :frowning:

7 Likes

Oh, it was in my inboxā€¦but I lost it in the sun andā€¦okay Iā€™m an idiot and deleted it without reading it. But I found it in the trash! I blame steve?

xxxxaetherxxxx sent me a single thing

thelostathenaeum

8 Likes

Athenaeum - ā€œan institution for the promotion of literary or scientific learningā€

6 Likes

Oh oh oh! Try

http://thelostathenaeum.com

8 Likes

It worked for me! But it needs a username and password to log inā€¦ any clues as to what they might be?

3 Likes

Looks like we have access to a ritual spell if you use the login credentials

EDIT: @Keegan and everyone else
Username: RKAdler
Password: 2jF)jD3qg9&QUFUC)MBNAC

From the three Aether emails

8 Likes

Iā€™m in! It worked!

6 Likes

A spell to recover lost memory FOR SANVIG!! Holy crap!

It takes multiple practitioners all performing the ritual at the same time, and one has to be in the presence of the person whose memories are lost. We can do this tomorrow!

9 Likes

I guess we need to get @Marty.60 to bring some tea with him on his visit!

10 Likes

I will be bringing my own tea to work so I can support him in any way that I can

8 Likes

I only have my roommates coffeeā€¦curses!!

But I will be supporting yā€™all in spirit!

7 Likes

I can support. I have lots of tea even some golf tees

8 Likes

I just bought some matcha 15 minutes before this. Damn good luck if I do say so myself. We need as many folks as we can on this side.

9 Likes

This gives me pause:

• Pieced together from numerous sources. As with all materials in The Athenaeum, you view and perform them at your own risk. There is no such thing as magic without consequence.

But I believe this is a risk we have to take, no?

10 Likes

I think so. And it mentions that a ā€œsharedā€ teatime. It said something about a video or conference call as a substitute.

As Rumplestiltskin would say: all magiq comes with a price.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll help, Or try at least

7 Likes

I just hope the consequence isnā€™t going to reflect on Augie. His mind is already fragile, Iā€™m concerned whatever was done to him might react from the magiq. :sweat: Hopefully itā€™s just nothing and everything will be fine.

That said, Iā€™m down to brew some tea whenever Marty goes down there.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve got all kinds of tea, but I might not be able to join in, depends on what time the spell takes place. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon.

6 Likes

We have to agree on a general timeline, if I am reading this right, and brew as close to simultaneously as we can manage. There is a chant, but there are focusing elements as well, such as sharing memories and stories.

Story teatime! (Not to make light of it or anything)

7 Likes

We need to know what time Marty is going to be sitting down with Augie. @Marty.60 any idea when thatā€™ll be?

5 Likes