SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

I dunno. It depends on how much of a connection he left to his body. What he is doing now feels almost like astral projection to me. If he didn’t leave a thread for them to “grab,” they may not be able to yank him back at all. But it also means he may not be able to return to his body later.

5 Likes

Well, if someone like KingRabbit can find us, I’m not sure we’re safe anyway.

2 Likes

that was before we put the safeguard in place. so id reckon we’re a bit more safe now

7 Likes

That was before, and why, we did the protection spell.

6 Likes

@grimangel53 @Leigha, that’s good to know.

3 Likes

google brings up a journalist called David R K Adler, don’t know if thats a connection…

3 Likes

Dude’s half my age and he’s a Rhodes scholar. Now I’m depressed.

4 Likes

Anyone else beginning to feel like they’re spinning their wheels? Even with these new messages from Aether, I still don’t see how all of this fits together.

3 Likes

And you’re a champion of Magiq and a Mountaineer. Also a fairy godmother. So.

7 Likes

Thank you @Deyavi. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m thinking that the @Mr.Fern’s and @MissEvans’s emails might be related, or at least hoping that.

Also, what about the chances that there’re more emails out there that we missed?

5 Likes

Maybe RK Adler is what we’re supposed to ask Augernon about?

3 Likes

Adler can also mean eagle, but I cant see any connections

2 Likes

We may need to wait until tomorrow, when Marty goes to try and interview Sanvig. I’m with you, I’m not quite getting how these things piece together. But… We will figure it out.

5 Likes

If it’s a scrambled link, shouldn’t it have at least one ‘.’ in it? Although, that does look like it could be a link extension.

5 Likes

I’m trying variations of it on BoB and the KS site but not getting anything.

2 Likes

Well… I’ve been in the military a while. I know that our passwords for .mil websites all have to be as complex as that, so my first thought was password. I don’t think it’s a link, but maybe we can unacramble it? But my gut says password.

Maybe if we compare it to the qwerty keyboard…

Edit: Also, if there are other emails from Aether floating around in someone’s inbox, y’all need to step forward!

5 Likes

Maybe everyone should check junk folders in case Aether sent more emails?

8 Likes

Yeah, I checked it all twice. No dice.

4 Likes

Same same.

2 Likes