SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

Ok, further checking :
thefloristry.com is/was a 20 year old business
the photo of the ‘Doctor’ is likely hidden behind the staff section on go-getters. I’m getting no results for any ‘Sanvig’ on google, Sandvig yes. GoGetters is also located in Maryland…which is where the blog post tells us Augernon is/was. I think this photo was just a pointer to Augernon’s location, as it appears Ascender didn’t tell anyone? This path might be done?
(Also very leary of hitting this site too much because it is a service for mental health and they can do without ARG-ers phoning up with stupid questions. )

I only got the newspaper image the first time I clicked download, too. Which brings us back to the video. Has anyone tried overlaying frames like a jigsaw? See if theres another image hidden, anything like that?

Oh and a byte is 8 bits. Or just 8 possibly in this context.

2 Likes

Guys have we considered the possibility that some of the 117-2 names might have more than one letter missing?
Like Her a could be longer than 5 letters. Like, say, Herman. (Although I doubt it’s referring to our beloved Hippocamp)

8 Likes

Aether sent me this at 16.53 U.K. Time:
2jF)jD3qg9&QUFUC)MBNAC

Elp.

10 Likes

where?

2 Likes

Direct to my email address

5 Likes

Aether sent me an email as well.

9 Likes

RKAdler looks like a name to me.

3 Likes

I should also mention that the highlighting on the word was me. It was not originally highlighted.

2 Likes

He’s in the @ base camp.com system, though. That’s a good thing, surely?

7 Likes

A password, maybe?

2 Likes

It means he got out.

8 Likes

Well, RK Adler is the name of a lawyer in New York.

2 Likes

The email sent to @MissEvans looks like it could be a password, but where does it go?
Also, googling RK Addler brings up too many possibilities to be concrete on anything, but there is a Law Firm in New York that goes by that name. Link here.

2 Likes

I’m taking a gander at http://www.rkadler.com, but it’s loading very slowly. It says it was established in 2017, which isn’t necessarily relevant, but… maybe.

2 Likes

I emailed Aether back to ask if they are safe. Hoping maybe I can get some kind of rapport going.

6 Likes

The link doesn’t work for me…

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not loading. So. Maybe a dead end, maybe not.

Edit: I found an actual blog post ABOUT rkadler.com. well, about the web service that is hosting their site. It has screenshots of the website. I don’t think it’s what we’re looking for.

3 Likes

I just keep wondering how much effort it’s taking Aether to “move” through systems like this, if he’s exhausted, or if there’s anything we can do. He’s never tried something this immersive before, has he?

I’ll be holding my breath. I’m honestly afraid. We don’t know exactly what they were doing to him.

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering what happens when he’s going through systems and they (KS) yank him back, like the video suggests. Does he come back completely, or are parts of him left behind?

4 Likes

He used an Email address using our sites extension. This makes me think he is, at least sort of, safe. We just have to hope he isn’t followed here.

4 Likes