SOLVED Fragment Eleven: Durkonos

I think Va e and Her a were the two we were most uncertain about.

3 Likes

It could be vane too. I donā€™t think anyone has really had a suggestion for her a

2 Likes

I am clicking around on their website (thinking about the dots on the 117-2 page and how we noodled with the idea that maybe the number of dots meant something) I clicked on the 13th link, the Young Adults link, at the top. It didnā€™t work, so I typed in Young-Adults manually and got a page about ā€œWulff PAKā€

Does anyone know what that is? Google has offered me nothing.

Anyone wanna double check?

Her aā€¦ could be herma, herja, heroa, hereaā€¦

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a wulff Pak on SoundCloud but Iā€™m not anywhere I can listen to either track right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I Calledthe Number, It rang for a long time but when someone awnsered they said ā€œHelloā€ and I got scared and hug up :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Youā€™re gutsier than I am!

3 Likes

If someone is brave enough to call I would suggest saying ā€œIā€™m A relative to Dr Sanjiv I was wondering how they were doing?ā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m checking them out right now and Iā€™m not sure they have anything to do with the go-getters. The name matches exactly but their songs donā€™t seem to have any clues (theyre all electronic slightly-video-gamey tracks without lyrics) and I donā€™t think theyā€™ve been active for a month

5 Likes

The Soundcloud has some sick electronic beats. By such titles as ā€œLet the Games Begin,ā€ ā€œEscaping the Prison,ā€ and ā€œOne Final Effortā€ from Halo 3.

But far as I can tell, just some tunes.

3 Likes

Songs? What are you looking at? The go-getters page is confirmed to be a part as the book liked a post with the link

2 Likes

@Deyavi found a page with the words Wulff Pak on it so I googled and found a SoundCloud page for a group with that name. Thatā€™s the songs we mean

2 Likes

I talked about clicking through some of the Go Getters pages. The Young Adults page, I wasnā€™t able to access by clicking, but I could type in the URL manually. On that page, it has something about ā€œWulff PAKā€ for those adults with severe mental illness.

I didnā€™t know what Wulff PAK was. Google only offered up a Soundcloud page.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s also a facebook group I think. Just to be sure about the soundcloud account Iā€™m going to play around with the profileā€™s user number (515445144) but I donā€™t think it will turn up anything

2 Likes

Guys, I found a Wulff PAK pdf from Go-Getters. Iā€™ll upload it to dropbox, just give me a minute.

Okay, looking over it, itā€™s a listing of public health providers in the tri-county area,and Wulff PAK is one of the listings. (pg. 24) Go-Getters is page 14.

5 Likes

VERY Fishy I tried Emailing but it is invalid

3 Likes

Interesting - the fountain is a ā€œwhisper galleryā€ where a speakerā€™s voice can be heard >100 feet away. The siteā€™s curator is Chuck LaChiusa, email Lach@roadrunner.com.

I wonder if this has to do at all with Lachmann and the gate mentioned at http://kemetic.solutions/lachmann/

4 Likes

ā€œHarvestedā€

2 Likes

Que?

2 Likes

Chuck LaChiusa is an actual real curator, legit LinkedIn profiles, former highschool teacher etc and that appears to be his business email so Iā€™m not sure heā€™s involved at all.

Sanvig I think is what we need to focus on.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to contact them @Furia but Iā€™m not from the US so Iā€™d spend a bunch of money

2 Likes