Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

This is Molly. She, as well, enjoys long walks on the beach and getting caught in the rain. She is at her best in nature, she is at her worst scrounging in kitchen. She is loved unconditionally, either way!

19 Likes

What a darling, and such a neat picture of her!

8 Likes

Here’s my Emilia!

20 Likes

Oh, what a sleepy baby!

7 Likes

She really is! Sleeps 16 hours a day, except when I’m sleeping!

7 Likes

Louie, my familiar, or Louis if he’s causing trouble or giving attitude but mostly, he likes to sleep, too much like me overall.

21 Likes

That bow!!!

6 Likes

Omg, he’s precious!!

8 Likes

This is my wonderful girl Nimueh! I adopted her a few weeks ago and she’s already perfected her model look. Despite her aloof look here, she’s actually the sweetest little cat I’ve ever met. :purple_heart:

23 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: She looks like she’s saying, “Why are you holding that thing instead of petting me?”

11 Likes

“Nimueh” :eyes: I approve of the naming of this beautiful girl!!!

12 Likes

I just got my first pet snake! He’s a caramel corn snake named Asmodeus and he’s only four months old but he’s about the length of my forearm.

17 Likes

Dangernooodle :cjheart:

13 Likes

I thought you guys might enjoy this adorable video I got of Nimueh (the cat, not the guild leader) playing her favorite game: “You throw the treat and I run like a madwoman to get it”

Edit: sorry for the minecraft video in the background, I forgot I had it on as white noise!

13 Likes

Floofers!
We sorta foster these butts. (It’s a long story)

18 Likes

Oh they’re gorgeous! Are they leonbergers?

5 Likes

Yes!!
I love them lots! Super cuddly, docile, well tempered teddy bears

9 Likes

:joy: the three of them crammed together in that doorway make them look like Cerberus. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

12 Likes

There is no rest, only Zuul. I mean, play.

13 Likes

This is going to be the new family member in a couple weeks.

17 Likes