Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

Smart babies!

5 Likes

First of all I’d like to say that I appreciate this thread and everyone’s wonderful creatures so much! :heart:

Here’s my darling girl to add to the cute:

Her name is Victoria, usually called Vicky. She’s 16 now so she’s an old lady, and spends most of her time napping in ball form. She sleeps with her eyes open, tongue out slightly, and snores, and it might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. When I moved out for school she was too old for me to justify taking her with me and making her adjust to a brand new environment, so she lives with my parents still and I try to make it back to visit when I can. She’s quite possibly the loudest cat I’ve ever met, and will start yelling as soon as she doesn’t think she’s getting enough attention. She takes a while to warm up to new people, but she will always be my baby and I love her more than life itself.

26 Likes

Lisa has just casually preformed a feat of magiq. I feel like the book should have fallen by now.

21 Likes

It definitely looks like it should have toppled over!

6 Likes

Y’all!!! All these animals are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is Odin, aka my spoiled brat :joy: he’s a husky & I love him to bits. He never speaks unless he’s being told off (he argues with me it’s both adorable & annoying). He also loves climbing underneath the covers while I’m in bed sleeping :blush:

30 Likes

This is my floof Zacajewea running rivers but we just call her Zac. She loves tennis balls like nothing else and likes to lay in the sun and sleep. She is the sweetest little fluff of energy you will ever see.

20 Likes

Hi, I’m new here and instantly looked for a pet forum! I have attached a photo of my cat, Toothless. He’s nine months old and such a bright spark in my life :heart:

29 Likes

A perfect name for a perfect kitty!!!

9 Likes

Th

This is Pandora (left) and Rory. They were rescues from one of the local animal shelters near me. They told me that they were litter mates, but I am skeptical. They fill me with hours of joy, but not hours of uninterrupted sleep! Crazy cats :heart:

23 Likes

When to pick up my mate Dave today to go out on a walk and discovered he’s now bald! :joy:

24 Likes

Yay, all the animal love!!
Here is Ladybug; I always swore I would never be the pet parent who put an animal in clothes, but she loves them - she has mild anxiety. So be it, pet gods, the puppy gets a sweater!

This is George; my boyfriend adopted him while he was working in Disn-cough cough long before we met. He’s a big ol’ lover boy who likes to bump faces and groom hair as signs of affection.

And here is my true familiar, my little buddy Indy. Boyfriend inherited Indy when his parents split up. Indy adopted me one Easter weekend when he got inexplicably sick and I dropped half my paycheck at a series of vets, only later to find a plastic Easter grass ridden hairball in the middle of the living room. That’s my boy, all right.

21 Likes

Hermione

23 Likes

And because I’m a n00b and can only put up one picture per post, here’s a second post with London.

24 Likes

For the love of everything holy, unholy, and in between, he is too cute to be allowed!

5 Likes

I have major FOMO so I’m gonna post our pets, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hermione

21 Likes

London

22 Likes

They are so precious!! :cjheart:

7 Likes

I love that we have two Hermione’s in a row!
@Psychopomp @Kallisti - great Thornmouth minds must think alike :open_book::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::doge:

6 Likes

We’re actually married lol. That’s the same Hermione :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh I see! I should have realized, but Hermione has different haircuts in the two photos so maybe that threw me off :joy:

9 Likes