Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

This one maybe gives you a better sense of scale. She’s slightly larger than a Labrador I think. When she jumps up and puts her paws on my shoulders, she’s as tall as I am, although I am am the smaller side of average for a woman.
She’s settled in well and she does seem very happy to be taken care of. She’s downright spoiled now.

19 Likes

Oh hey she is rather small then! I’m 5’7 and Fons’ head reaches to my waist, sort of.
I’m glad to hear you spoil her rotten though, bet she found the perfect forever home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Every Goss impulse in my body is telling me to pet all the babies, so in the following essay I will be announcing a tour of america so that I may give every Mountiepet a hug-

:rofl:

12 Likes

All non American pets whine, mew, snuffle?, ect in disappointment

8 Likes

It’s absolutely chucking it down here but the girls are happy!

24 Likes

omg those smiles I love them

9 Likes

I’d say I love them too but shortly after I took this photo inka ran off into the long grass and roll in fox poo :laughing:

6 Likes

So I gave the scruffy princess inka a full groom (Hose down, brush, spray and final brush) and now she’s hiding under the table in a fluffy huff :laughing:

17 Likes

After scrolling through and seeing ALL THE ADORABLE ANIMALS, even the fluffy spiders, I thought that it was only right for me to share my own fuzzy old man, father of 6!

He’s sleepy, cuddly, and most importantly, just lovely in general! He was a very good father while he had his pups, but they’re now all grown up dogs themselves, probably having their own kids soon.

Don’t mind the garden :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

oh man his fur colours/pattern is so interesting!! What breed is he?
What a cutie though aaah <3

6 Likes

He’s an American Akita! They have such varied colours, I love them all! Aaa!

13 Likes

Ooh Akita is a pretty rare breed if I remember right

6 Likes

I just yelled at my partner that I needed a dog :joy: What a cute, whiny old man oh god :two_hearts:

11 Likes

I think they’re normally pretty expensive, but he was given away by a friend who couldn’t mind him anymore, back when he was still a bit wobbly on his feet. :grin:

9 Likes

These are my girls Mia(lab mix) and Cabela (boxer/bulldog) Mia is almost 7 and Cabela is almost 1

23 Likes

Here’s a picture of my three cats to add to the pile of adorable creatures. Yes they are wearing paper hats…we’re that kind of family :joy:

22 Likes

you have an awsome Skink lizard! I am saving up to get a bearded dragon or a ball python!

5 Likes

our wonderful 3 year old sweetheart Patch! He is a pure bred american pit bull bully breed. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

16 Likes

Oh my heart! He’s so cute! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Cassie’s just got into a bag of flour :bashfacepalm: she’s got doughy clumps stuck to her chin now from her drool and the flour mixing together :nauseated_face: she’s quite proud of herself for discovering a new type of snack.

21 Likes