Out-of-Magiqverse Familiars: Post Your Pet!

For the love of everything holy, unholy, and in between, he is too cute to be allowed!

5 Likes

I have major FOMO so I’m gonna post our pets, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hermione

21 Likes

London

22 Likes

They are so precious!! :cjheart:

7 Likes

I love that we have two Hermione’s in a row!
@Psychopomp @Kallisti - great Thornmouth minds must think alike :open_book::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::doge:

6 Likes

We’re actually married lol. That’s the same Hermione :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh I see! I should have realized, but Hermione has different haircuts in the two photos so maybe that threw me off :joy:

9 Likes

She looks like a completely different dog whenever she gets a cut. When we go too long between cuts, she looks like a muppet.

8 Likes

:sweat_smile: Well, I feel silly - y’all are still awesome! So’s Hermione! :doge::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Muppet-mode Hermione :joy:

21 Likes

:heart_eyes: what a precious teddy bear! She really does look like a totally different dog!

7 Likes

We laughed every time we looked at her and made lame jokes about how the groomer sent us home with the wrong pet for DAYS after the first time we got her shaved. :joy:

8 Likes

They’re not pets, but there are a lot of Muscovy ducks that like to stop by to munch in the grass right outside my door. A couple smallish sets of older kid ducks have been brought by this season so far, but a couple days ago a momma duck brought by her 17 tiny babies. :deirdreexcited: :deirdreexcited:

They came by again today, but it turns out one of the little buggers was left behind (one of the bigger kid groups showed up at the same time, probably got separated in the shuffle). One of the lady ducks stuck around and started walking it back really slowly so it could keep up. :cjheart:
20190814_175733

14 Likes

This is so, so precious :cjheart:

5 Likes

It really was. I was about ready to help wrangle the little buddy toward the water myself if she didn’t stick around (and would’ve been really upset with her, the poor thing was trying to stick so close to her legs).

7 Likes

Is that a blue tongued skink?!

4 Likes

I have cats, tarantulas, hamsters, a bearded dragon, and fish. Y’all missed my brief care of an iguana (I fostered one and rehomed him!)

I’ll post pictures soon when I’m not at work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Indeed! He’s a Northern.

5 Likes

I took her ball away and now she’s sulking :deirdrexd:

21 Likes

Aw, poor baby

5 Likes