Operation Nepenthe - Guild Scarves for The Homeless

I just realized that I can help make some scarves! I can loomknit!! I just need some more yarn!

And #magiqshow sounds really neat!

7 Likes

#actofmagiq is my fav!

6 Likes

Sorry about my fought… I don’t know what happened

4 Likes

I’m so glad you can get involved! If you can’t make it to NY we can always figure another way for you to get them here. Or you can always give them to your local homeless!

4 Likes

If shipping from the other side of the world wasn’t so expensive, I’d definitely be in on this… being summer over here, there is no point doing it locally at the moment either

4 Likes

Im probably going to either give them out to a local homeless shelter (i live in WA) or i could ship them over to NY!

5 Likes

Both work! #actsofmagiq

4 Likes

I think this is a fantastic idea. Maybe instead of dealing with the stress of shipping to NY, we take inspiration from @OracleSage and leave scarves for those in need wherever we are and tag a photo with #actsofmagiq so we can see them all! And if it’s summer where you are @reesylou, maybe we can come up with something else! :sunglasses::palm_tree:

5 Likes

Just went yarn shopping, I never knew there are so many diffrent colors! Finally settled on some gold and brown… that’s kinda Gossmere, yeah?

4 Likes

So looks like we’re going with

#actsofmagiq

6 Likes

Anyone see the Helper badge!?

5 Likes

I do!!! It’s really nice!

6 Likes

Agreed! I think its wonderful idea to have a badge for this!

5 Likes

First scarf is nearly done!

6 Likes

Hey, did we put this on the Basecamp33 facebook page? If not, we should!

4 Likes

I’ll nudge @Eaves to put it up…

4 Likes

Got it, on it! Sorry!

5 Likes

@Eaves @Endri You guys based in NY?

3 Likes

@OracleSage, sadly no. And though I’m not positive, I don’t think @Eaves is either.

3 Likes

Bummer I’m in the city for the day and hoped to meet up and exchange thoughts, theories, ect…

4 Likes