Operation Gladitor: Offense Against The Storm

If we use different componets and sides to the spell, maybe they can be linked with guild and/or an individual person’s strengths. That way, everyone contributes and covers someone else potential weaknesses?

4 Likes

So we could make a story and everyone adds a part to it? That’s could work.

Edit: I’ll post the link to a Forum defense Spell thread.

4 Likes

We can call the offensive team “Operation Gladitor” for the sword and the defensive team “Operation Aorthora” for armor.

10 Likes

Who wants to join me for Operation Gladitor? We’ll probably need 6 casters per team. Here’s the outline for the offensive spell:

7 Likes

I’ll see who goes where and help fill the numbers on a team as needed.

2 Likes

Operation Aorthora : Forum/Mountie Defensive Spell Here’s the link, renaming it though because I have the wrong one. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@Mr5yy If you’re doign the defensive spell, you were right the first time with Aorthora. Gladitor is the sword, which would be offensive.

2 Likes

Oops, I did it again, my bad. Thanks for telling me!

Edit: @Rimor, do you want to change your topic to Gladiator or I can.

3 Likes

I will also go wherever needed. I know I’m the one who jumped on the defense train to begin with, but Augustus’s line of thought makes sense; offense might be a more urgent need than defense, especially if the Storm goes after Marty, or Deeds and Cole again. If we can do any damage to the Storm, better that than let it wander off in tact. Crap. I’m worried and I don’t know what to do right now.

4 Likes

Ohh, brain fart. You’re right. I’ll get rid of my topic real fast and add to yours.

Edit: It appears I can’t I’ll just add the link to yours to it.
Nvm again.

3 Likes

Do what you think is right. Both roles are going to be important, seeing that our protection from the Council is apparently fading.

6 Likes

Ah, screw it. I’m in. If we really can use storytelling to punch the Storm in the face, I need to be part of that. Team Gladitor!

6 Likes

I like the idea of an electric fence of some kind. Maybe we can weave a story of it bringing it to life, and then fuel it with the things Augustus suggested?

3 Likes

You’d think the Ebbies would be all over this.

5 Likes

I’m definitely on Team Gladitor. The Further Fire within me is pushing me here. It wouldn’t be content with just mounting a defense in this situation. My schedule is still pretty full with all the school stuff I have to do today, but I’ll try to help as best I can, @Augustus_Octavian!

6 Likes

As a Bali, I’m pretty much all for punching something, but I can go nurture a sheild into life also. Meh, I’m just helping people throw ideas around atm.

7 Likes

As with @Nimueh, I’m all about punching stuff in the face, but I’ll help throw ideas around, so count me in @Augustus_Octavian.

3 Likes

That makes four. We’ll need at least 6. We have Gossmere (me), Flinterforge (@Viviane), Weatherwatch (@Remus) and Balimora (@Mr5yy) represented. We still need a Thornmouth and an Ebenguard.

6 Likes

Or someone with Polyguild inclinations willing to stand in? I think in a pinch 6 of anyone is better than not-6.

6 Likes

Im a polyguild and id be willing to help where ever I can

4 Likes