New DG Post: The Three Manners of Magiq

Your last point is very valid. IF we can stop the Storm. But ultimately, we must get her into Neithernor. She has to complete the Figuration magiq to find the red house, and she has to find it in order to finish this.

As big a distraction as we can cook up for her is what we need. Cole may not be able to draw it away, even if he’s successful. (Read: I believe Cole can open the Knocking Door, but whether or not it draws the Storm away from DG is another matter.)

11 Likes

The Storm covets Neithernor more than anything. The Silver created it specifically to wipe out the Wool/Mounties for barring them from it. It probably won’t be able to resist an open door to the place.

5 Likes

I’m twenty blocks away.

8 Likes

Storytelling is a type of maqic right? What of we all read our favorite story and focus the maqic into a single area to create a beacon in that place.

4 Likes

continues drawing protection sigils and sigils of power and weaponry

I’m preparing to do what must be done should it be needed.

4 Likes

I created a new topic to discuss potential maqic we’ll attempt ?

3 Likes

Yeah. Well, I’m not on the other side of the world anymore, but I’m not at liberty to say where I am at the moment for my hosts’ privacy. So I’m fairly useless in the immediate moment.

@Mr5yy may be on to something with this idea.

Everyone head on over to this link that Ginger so kindly drew up for Operation Rescue Deirdre

11 Likes

What if we use some sort of magiq to draw the storm away? Help Cole get her out of there?

4 Likes

10 blocks.

8 Likes

Goodluck!

4 Likes

10? Or you’re just saying 0 in spanish?

6 Likes

We are protected from the storm and the storm knows it. I’m not sure why it would come for us.

4 Likes

It was a thought.

5 Likes

Okay, so here’s my proposal. Everyone will read their favorite book outloud at exactly 10:25 est or 5 minutes. While reading, picture the D.C. monument, like the Lincoln Memorial as the focal point for the maqic.

6 Likes

Just got out of the cab. hotel is 4 blocks from park.

10 Likes

I’m looking for a door. I mean there are hundreds of doors… but you get what I mean.

12 Likes

I mean, she’s safe as long as she’s in Grey’s apartment, and from my understanding, you’re safe as long as you’re there in Central Park. So find the right place.

8 Likes

What if I open a door in the park and the storm can’t see it or doesn’t come for it? I think I have to try and open one just outside the park to be sure.

9 Likes

Maybe one that’s just right across the street then? :sweat:

6 Likes

Found a maintenance door on the side of an apartment building. I can see the hotel and the park from here. I’m gonna start. Remembering @Robert’s words… I’m opening a door to her…

10 Likes