New DG Post: The Storm: Part Three

Originally published at: New DG Post: The Storm: Part Three | Basecamp 33

How she got the message to Cole. It’s…

http://www.deedsdone.co.uk/2017/09/01/the-storm-part-three/

11 Likes

Well…that sure is something…

6 Likes

I wonder what happened to the compass? As Cole didn’t find it when he searched the house

7 Likes

Wow, um. I didn’t see any of this happening.

3 Likes

That’s a good point…it should have been with the journal, I would think…Unless maybe it landed outside the window on impact?

7 Likes

Well clearly it can move on its own. Is it possible it went somewhere else?

7 Likes

Maybe the journal has something written in it about the Chronocompass being locked?

6 Likes

It’s possible…but I was thinking that it was moving on it’s own because Deeds did some sort of magic. And if the journal stopped moving when it got to the Brownstone, the compass might have too.

((also I’d like that too be true, so we can be optimistic about finding it easily))

10 Likes

Although a compass waddling around like a fat little ant makes me happy too. :ant:

15 Likes

So stories she has been told as a child by her dad keep coming true and are instrumental to her getting where she needs to go.

And her dad told her the Myth of Elainor. Maybe we should make sure she knows the names of all 4 constellations. Might trigger something she remembers.

11 Likes

Oh my god I dropped my phone when I saw the ant as I thought it was real! :joy:

10 Likes

That sounds excellent, Robert! I wouldn’t mind knowing more about these, myself; although someone at the Lost Athanaeum seemed to know what they were, I’d never heard of them until the pesky Fletcher Dawson assessment.

Want to leave a comment on the blog to let Deirdre know what they are?

9 Likes

Gah!

I thought a spider was on my screen for a second…
Thanks for the scare Endri :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Crazy theory here but maybe the helmet, shield, sword and breastplate are needed to help defeat the storm. Could it be possible that the rider of that giant bird used these items?

7 Likes

Woah. Okay. Processing.

I have the same concerns as some of the others, where is the compass now?

10 Likes

I know she hasn’t told everything yet, but I think this would be a great idea. Has anyone commented on her post yet?

4 Likes

Hey, I wonder if her dad told her about the story of the seven tributes of fancy watches? Maybe that could unlock something new for her as well, especially since it deals with mourning gifts.

9 Likes

I’m drafting a comment with the Elainnor objects/constellations. Should I ask that, as well?

8 Likes

Additional question: why would Sullivan have written part of the Elainnor story in his journal? If it were a book, wouldn’t he have a copy of it? And then why erase it, if it actually was erased?

6 Likes

I think it can’t hurt to ask! The actual title of the story is The Seven Tributes of Rochefoucauld. I have a copy of the text around here somewhere, if Deeds would like to read it. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes