New DG Post: Neither Here Nor There - Part Two

Originally published at: http://basecamp33.com/2017/08/dg-post-neither-here-nor-there-part-2/

Deirdre’s onto something.

http://www.deedsdone.co.uk/2017/08/15/neither-here-nor-there-part-two/

11 Likes

Elainnor! Gathering up magiqal weapons and armor - The Myth of Elainnor by Fletcher Dawson!

11 Likes

I get an excited/nervous combo when things start connecting like this.

6 Likes

I left a comment on her blog with the name Elainnor - hopefully that helps her unlock this knocking key thing somehow?

7 Likes

Did you see Cole’s comment? Now I have a sad/sweet combo. :cry:/:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh… by the Common Drum.

I think she’s there! Guys! I think she’s in Neithernor!!!

8 Likes

(By the Common Drum is my new life motto thanks Augo!)

If that’s the case… Oh boy oh boy… I’m freaking out right now.

7 Likes

@CRSumner - maybe go check the brownstone or this coffee shop down the street when you can. I think the name “Elainnor” may have unlocked something allowing her to travel to Neithernor.

8 Likes

Omg! Well done Deirdre!!

2 Likes

I’m already on my way.

13 Likes

Keep us posted!

6 Likes

Damn it I’m dying to find out who Fletcher Dawson is! He has his fingers in so many pies!

4 Likes

Maybe he’s in Neithernor? Or an old mountie?

Sounds like a member of the council to me …

3 Likes

She wasn’t at the brownstone. I walked around the block, went to the coffee place, went to a park she likes to go to sometimes. I couldn’t find her. I’m going back to the house.

8 Likes

Do you think she might have got into Neithernor?!

2 Likes

I’m here. There’s no… magic portal or anything weird. I don’t know what to do.

8 Likes

I would say wait in the house as her last message said she was in there last

2 Likes

The journal’s gone. The compass is gone.

5 Likes

When I followed the compass last week I wrote down the places it took me on a receipt in case it mattered later. I put it in her dad’s journal for her.

I just found the list by the front door. You think that means something?

9 Likes

Hopefully she has them with her, wherever she is! I’m sure she’s safe even if she’s not in Neithernor. Although I’m not sure if Neithernor would have a big magiq portal or anything; Dierdre was saying in her blog that she felt it was connected to the knocks. Maybe whatever doors take people to Neithernor are just normal doors most of the time?

Edit: I’m really not sure about the list. Maybe she left it there? What for, I can’t guess. Someone else have an idea?

4 Likes