New DG Post: Neither Here Nor There - Part Two

She might have gone to check those locations out. Either that or she went through the front door into Neithernor instead of actually going outside

2 Likes

She would probably pick up her phone if she was on this plane.

2 Likes

She hasn’t called me since she’s been back but I figured she needed time. I’m just gonna wait here. Maybe she wanted to check out the downtown places for herself.

9 Likes

I know I’m banging on about Neithernor a lot but if she’s there she might not be able to call you. We don’t really know much about the place

1 Like

If she were going to check out the places on the list, wouldn’t she bring it with her? I mean, I guess she could have made a copy…

7 Likes

That is concerning… If she did get to Neithernor, she might not know exactly how to get back. :disappointed_relieved: Or it could be that she’s just lost track of time, considering how mindblowing of an experience that would be… Shoot, time in Neithernor might even work differently than here, it might pass slower.

But let’s all try to stay calm until we know exactly what’s going on. Deirdre’s a strong girl, she’ll be okay, wherever she is.

9 Likes

It’s also possible that she received further instruction from the journal once she arrived in Neithernor on how to find the little red house. From one of the previous entries, it seems there is something important towards defeating the Storm and possibly opening the Book of Briars in there.

7 Likes

@CRSumner, we’re all really worried. Everything okay? We’re assuming everything’s okay.

10 Likes

Its been hours… Augo might be right… She may have done it!
I can’t think about what’s happened to her if that’s not it.

7 Likes

She’s done it, or she’s asleep? That liminal space might matter.

5 Likes

I think oracle means that Deirdre has got into Neithernor

3 Likes

I got that.

5 Likes