Nepenthe 2018

I have pulled the final names out of a cup, and I am excited to announce this years winners. However, before we get to that I want to say that you are all winners, because Nepenthe is to help; and all of you have done such incredible and helpful things this month, even the smallest actions.
You have weaved the most intricate of magiqs, kindness, and it has warmed my heart beyond compare.

So, without further ado, here are the names pulled from the Nepenthe Cup:

• The handmade, custom guild scarf has been awarded to @Skylad
  • The one of a kind backpack has been awarded to @Tinker
    *The unique opportunity to speak to a person from our past has been awarded to @Sellalellen

I am so incredibly proud of all of you who took part in The Festival of Giving this year.
Once again, Happy Nepenthe to all; and may your New Year be bright!

15 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who won prizes this year! Thanks again to @OracleSage and @Saberlane for donating them!

14 Likes

I am so impressed and inspired by the amount of involvement in this year’s Nepenthe. Thank you all so much!

14 Likes

In the spirit of Nepenthe Tinker has asked that her prize be redrawn and gifted to another lucky Mountie. That Mountie is…

@Cj_Heighton , congrats Chi and thank you for your participation in Nepenthe 2018!

13 Likes

hype

i know i didnt do much, but ill do my best to keep giving back over the next few weeks :0

11 Likes

Oooooh thank you @OracleSage and @Augustus_Octavian for organising this!!! And well done again to everyone who participated!! I’m sure they where a whole host of kind deeds that weren’t listed because it’s somethifn we do on the daily! So proud to be part of this community!

12 Likes

Congrats, everyone! And @Cj_Heighton, keep an eye out for this:

I put in the order this morning, though it may take a while since Canada post is all wonky right now.

13 Likes

Woaaaah. Alright, awesome 0w0

7 Likes

Its really, really cool to see what everyone does over the winter. I usually find myself locked in my room fearing the cold, and as such its interesting to see others actually going out and putting in honest good work. Happy new years to all, and hopefully we can keep the giving train going.

8 Likes