Meta: The Search For Magiq Super Topic

Lots of forum regulars have icons. I imagine she would react much like our real people did…plus a giant dose of fangirl cause well…Spiritseer.

I think we made emojis in world some time ago actually. People in the low used them. This is still one of my favorite ‘jokes’ in game.

Also fun fact I just noticed. This name dropped SpiritSeer a full year before she showed up on the forum I think?

Edit: Lots of fun lore in that post too. @KellarTheGreat,Places like The Magic Contraption. Ricker’s 17 Spirits. Magiq themed bar? Sign me up.

10 Likes

Wait a second… I just thought of something. If they were using :cjtea: does that mean the Low fanclub imported the emojis onto their forum? OMG, if that’s true, that’s hilarious. :deirdrexd:

12 Likes

:cjtea: !!!

14 Likes

I don’t think I’ve posted these before, but SpiritSeer linked to that post when she first pm’d me. I ended up stalking as many usernames on that post as I could and she noticed :eavessweat:

8 Likes

13 Likes

That all came about because of a really strange coincidence.

I always knew that @SpiritSeer was going to be introduced later.

Then @Sellalellen won–

In the Nepenthe drive last December.

I had plans to have a different character reach out to whoever won that (oddly out-of-world) part of Nepenthe, but then when I looked back on the Fan Club post replies, I saw that, out of all users, Sel had been the one to do a fair amount of research on the Fan Club users, including Spirit, and Spirit and Sel felt like the perfect match.

20 Likes

Omg that’s so cool!

8 Likes

:tinfoilhat: hat time.
Who else do we know that had trouble getting words from his brain to the page (except in a poem, for a bit) when he was caught between worlds and trying to reach out WAY back in Flora and Fauna

10 Likes

This is an amazing thought! You should post about it in the in world thread!!

9 Likes

The world thread?

Edit: I absolutely glitched and misread everyone’s messages throughout this thread. Above is what I originally posted and originally read. I did not make the connection.

10 Likes

This is actually the perfect place for wild speculation. :cjheart:

Or if you want, as Rimor suggested, you could mention it in one of the “in-world” topics, like the most recent Search For Magiq topic.

12 Likes

I’ve only got access to guilds topics right now. I’ll mention it when I can!

10 Likes

This conversation has me drinking all the :cjtea:

13 Likes

I know you all are sometimes reticent to meta what’s happening in-world, but… come on… the first thing Marty did when he passed his SFM exam was ask Eaves if you were okay. :sob:

17 Likes

He’s a good Mountie Dad, whether he realizes it or not.

15 Likes

I can’t post in-world so I’m gonna do all my wild speculating here! I think those hash marks, and the little bubble things are gonna be cipher guides to decode a message!

9 Likes

My heart did squeeze when he said that @CJB ;;;; I’ve just been too busy to comment (it’s 6 am and I’m awake? And I even slept beforehand? And I am not a morning person? Yep, the signs of Bean doing things for other people) but gosh, Marty is a sweet man ;; :cherry_blossom:

16 Likes

Also, when he thought he’d been abandoned/booted again and just casually accepted it :sob::sob::sob:
I’m super glad Marty and his kid and grandkids are getting a chance to bond and all, but we’re family too!! We wouldn’t do that to him!!:speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

15 Likes

“Don’t make me break out the Combat Magic!” - me when Augo suggested the worst-case scenario of Nightmare Buddy, et al not making it after all these bits of memory from Ascender.
(Pretend there’s a :rosefightme: at the end)

18 Likes

is interested in introducing situations to the narrative that don’t have a clear “right and wrong”. :cjtea:

19 Likes