Myers-briggs types?

Im a balimorian, INTP-A although i also tend to get INFP-A.

Type 1: The Reformer. The rational, idealistic type. : 5
Type 2: The Helper. The caring, nurturing type. : 5
Type 4: The Artist. The intuitive, reserved type. : 5
Type 5: The Thinker. The perceptive, cerebral type. : 6

4 Likes

Gosh. Alot of people are excited about this. Such a good idea!

4 Likes

I got INFP

6 Likes

Flinterforge and INTJ. I have a feeling the INTJ/ISTJ type may pop up quite a bit for Flinterforge :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

INTJ/P and Thornmouth

4 Likes

This came up at my work, sparking my interest again. I tried running some rudimentary statistical analyses but the sample size for most guilds is too small to draw any meaningful conclusions, other than @Revenir and I having the same personality type.

7 Likes

Not that ill help much but here’s my personality type: INTJ-T (The Architect) and Thornmouth

3 Likes

Okay, I don’t really put much stock in personality tests, but for the sake of research, I’m a Balimoran, and INFP, -A -T.

5 Likes

Here’s what I was able to come up with. I used polyguild self-identifications to pad the sample size a little bit. What it shows is not surprising: There’s a stronger tendency towards introversion in the “moon” guilds (but apparently, we’re mostly all introverts anyway - except those zesty Weatherwatchers!).

12 Likes

I just realized I never did this, even though I thought I did. :yum: So I’m INFJ-T (The Advocate)

4 Likes

Thanks Augo! I’ve been meaning to do that but didn’t know how.

4 Likes

Oh look, I never posted in this, and am going to throw off Augo’a lovely graphs.

Ebenguard and INFP

6 Likes

I love that Weatherwatch messed with the Sun guild average as heavily as it did.

6 Likes

Thought I’d put mine in too :slight_smile:
I am a Weatherwatch and my result is: ENFJ

6 Likes

Go team ENFJ!

7 Likes

In recent months I tested ENFP, but it fluxuates often between INFP and ENFP.

6 Likes

Yo, ENFP bros.

6 Likes

2017-10-27 (1)

10 Likes

I’d like to update this, I am still ambiverted but some days I get INFP-T. I’m also a Balimouth, Balimora and Thornmouth polyguild. Still a Hufflepuff though :blush:

8 Likes

It is genuinely a little scary how accurate this is.

4 Likes