Myers-briggs types?

I’m just curious about which guilds have the most of each type. That’s probably my inner Thornmouth wanting to see what makes each guild tick. If you don’t know your type, here’s a test:

I am an INTJ and a Thornmouth. What about everyone else?

6 Likes

Ebenguard-Gossmere and INFP.

6 Likes

ESTP - Thorns
Also Blue/Red if you want to talk MTG colors

4 Likes

I kinda want to make a chart with guilds & most common personality types but I don’t know how to do that kind of thing TT

5 Likes

If you get enough responses, you can make some nice stats tables and graphs if you like

5 Likes

It’s always fun to see new Mounties who get super active. Really the best part about all of this. Like, a lot of peeps find themselves sensitive to magiq but kinda sit on the information and do nothing with it, but then there are those who throw themselves into the fragments, dig through the guide, their memories, pour over the stuff in the campfire. Aaah, I love it

8 Likes

This is too awesome to not be involved!

5 Likes

I’m really enjoying it so far. I’ve always loved sifting through lore and the community is super friendly.

5 Likes

I got ENFJ-T. It’s interesting, last time I took the test I was ENTP. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

ENFP-T
The Campaigner.

While I usually consider myself an ambivert, I do get drained by social interactions, this does fit!

5 Likes

ENFP and im a Ebenguard.

3 Likes

INFJ (-T) and Ebenguard (but also Gossmere).

If anyone wants to get into enneagrams let me know. I’m actually trained to help people read them and use their results in relation to their mental health needs.

7 Likes

Oh that’s so cool. You mean like the RHETI test?

I took the one on that site and got 8 points in type two, 6 in type nine, and 5 in type four. Feels like a very gossmere-y set. xD

4 Likes

Ooo I love things like these - I got INFJ-A - The Advocate. Pretty interesting though I’m not sure I really fall under it lol

For RHETI I got -
6 - Type 1: The Reformer. The rational, idealistic type.
2 - Type 2: The Helper. The caring, nurturing type.
3 - Type 3: The Motivator. The adaptable, success-oriented type.
3 - Type 4: The Artist. The intuitive, reserved type.
4 - Type 5: The Thinker. The perceptive, cerebral type.
3 - Type 6: The Skeptic. The committed, security-oriented type.
4- Type 7: The Generalist. The enthusiastic, productive type.
6 - Type 8: The Leader. The powerful, aggressive type.
5 - Type 9: The Peacemaker. The easygoing, accommodating type.

8 Likes

This seems like a lot of fun! I’m an INTP, but I’ve wavered between the P and J a few times.

RHETI got me-
3 - Type 1: The Reformer
4 - Type 2: The Helper
4 - Type 3: The Motivator
5 - Type 4: The Artist
6 - Type 5: The Thinker
6 - Type 6: The Skeptic
1 - Type 7: The Generalist
0 - Type 8: The Leader
7 - Type 9: The Peacemaker

4 Likes

INTP-A but I might also be an ISTP, it depends on the test usually.

RHETI:
4-Type 1: The Reformer. The rational, idealistic type.
1-Type 2: The Helper. The caring, nurturing type.
5-Type 3: The Motivator. The adaptable, success-oriented type.
4-Type 4: The Artist. The intuitive, reserved type.
7-Type 5: The Thinker. The perceptive, cerebral type.
4-Type 6: The Skeptic. The committed, security-oriented type.
4-Type 7: The Generalist. The enthusiastic, productive type.
3-Type 8: The Leader. The powerful, aggressive type.
3-Type 9: The Peacemaker. The easygoing, accommodating type.

5 Likes

So the way you read your enneagram is if you have more than one that are the same or close for your highest (so like Kelsey with multiple 6 scores), you could be either one of those for your main or you could be a 6. You can go here to read the most recent updated descriptions. The short version y’all are taking is pretty accurate, but we use the full $12 version when working with clients.
You’ll also hear people talk about having “wings” and “instincts,” which you can view kind of as subtypes of your basic type. So for example, I’m a 5 with a 6 wing. 5s are almost always self-serving for the primary instinct, and my secondary instinct is social/adaptive. I mistyped myself as a 4 before I took the test, which then said I was either 5 or 6.

4 Likes

Not suprisingly Sun guilds are getting Extrovert and Moon guilds are getting Introvert!

4 Likes

I want to get in on this:

I am INFP and a Balimora

RHETI:
3-Type 1: The Reformer. The rational, idealistic type.
4-Type 2: The Helper. The caring, nurturing type.
5-Type 3: The Motivator. The adaptable, success-oriented type.
2-Type 4: The Artist. The intuitive, reserved type.
4-Type 5: The Thinker. The perceptive, cerebral type.
7-Type 6: The Skeptic. The committed, security-oriented type.
5-Type 7: The Generalist. The enthusiastic, productive type.
2-Type 8: The Leader. The powerful, aggressive type.
4-Type 9: The Peacemaker. The easygoing, accommodating type.

3 Likes

This is super interesting, I’m glad you made it a topic! I’m Balimora, INTJ, and 9w1 (if i recall correctly anyway).

5 Likes