7 Likes

I’m in

9 Likes

Annnnd, here are February’s sortings:

Mailout date will be February 20th! :mailbox_with_mail:

14 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream:

11 Likes

Rev, how did the randomizer know I’ve been waiting for a Thornie penpal? :deirdreexcited:

12 Likes

@Sellalellen will be receiving an unofficial Galentine from me… Better late than never haha :blush:

10 Likes

:cjheart:

7 Likes

I completely forgot about this, guess i need to work fast lol

6 Likes

If you need to delay sending your letter by a few days, just let your pen pal know! But ideally send it as soon as you can. :cjsmile:

9 Likes

@Mr5yy itll be going out fri when i get paid lol

6 Likes

Okay, so I’m already having an emotional day and then I got @Ravenwing 's birthday package and just burst into blubbering tears. You are the sweetest people I’ve ever met. You make me feel so loved and appreciated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. @Ravenwing your poem was beautiful, as was your letter, I love trying new tea, and thank you so much for the book. I can’t wait to read it.

14 Likes

AND @Nimueh 's beautiful card!

OMG, I’m a weepy mess!

14 Likes

Holy crap. Guys! You guys…
Here’s @Augustus_Octavian ‘s pen pal gift:

Chronocompass cufflinks!!!

Thanks so so much Augbro. They’re beautiful and very thoughtful. I don’t even know what to say at this point. You are the greatest readers and the kindest friends.

16 Likes

So I 100% forgot that it was almost the end of the month…I’m in for April penpals if anyone else is up for it!

7 Likes

Lemme know if y’all are interested and I’ll do the sorting for you! :cjsmile:

7 Likes

I can’t this month (Still catching up :scream: )… Buttttt, I will for sure be down for next months sorting!

9 Likes

I’m down for April

7 Likes

unsure, but a hesitant “yes” from me. If all goes well, a resounding “Yes”, otherwise ill have to pass.

4 Likes

I can do a little something for April, I think.

7 Likes

can confirm its now a yes from me due to a particularly generous performing gig.

5 Likes