Mountie Pen Pals!

@PhantomPhoenixFrost looks like we got each other again!

5 Likes

HYPE! Winning!

7 Likes

@Viviane, I meant to tell you that your package went out in the mail on Monday!

14 Likes

I had to wait to respond to this because my excitement is beyond words, and Discourse wonā€™t accept a post that is just a row of exclamation points.
(Iā€™m late, yours is going out tomorrow. Sorry!)

8 Likes

You have very neat penmanship, sir.

10 Likes

Awww thanks Augo. This is my rushed pen but Iā€™ve actually been practicing. Better penmanship is one of my goals for next year.

9 Likes

@Cj_Heighton , @Mr5yy, @OracleSage , @Revenir, @Deyavi , @Ginger, @Saberlane , @Viviane, @PhantomPhoenixFrost , @Ravenwing, @cheyyyme , @Tinker

Hey guys, sorry I flaked on Januaryā€™s sortings, but whoā€™s up for February pen pals? :grin:

9 Likes

Iā€™m down for February!

8 Likes

Iā€™m there!!

8 Likes

Put me in coach!

7 Likes

I have to stay out. Having problems with Canadian mail still, so until I can get CJH and Sel thereā€™sā€¦

4 Likes

Okay, Iā€™ve wanted to participate for a while, but I havenā€™t had any ideas or time before now to do so. February is a pretty great time to start things, in my opinion, at least (he says as a February-born individual). Iā€™m a 19 (almost 20) year old college student whoā€™s studying Anthropology and Modern Languages. I moved from Southern Missouri to the relative paradise that is Souther Wisconsin, and I love it!

• My hobbies are mostly people-centered, and range from general socializing to playing board games with friends. I also like D&D, and other tabletop games like Settlers of Catan and Ticket to Ride. Traveling is also one of my passions, though I donā€™t do it much during my college semesters. I also like to read fiction (usually fantasy, but Iā€™m flexible), and during this break Iā€™ve been able to get into my favorite video game series, the Fire Emblem series.

• Most of the music that I listen to is alternative, so I like bands like Fall Out Boy, The Killers, Imagine Dragons, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and My Chemical Romance. I also listen to French artists like Stromae and Indila, and older Rock like Styx and Meatloaf.

• I donā€™t watch a lot of TV in college, but I watch some anime series and a lot of movies. For TV shows, I do like The Magicians and Criminal Minds. I enjoy anime like My Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Your Lie in April. And for movies, I like The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Studio Ghibli films, and a bunch of other ones!

• My favorite thing about the MAGIQ-verse is the community that it has created. Through TMP, weā€™ve been able to build this encouraging community that promotes creativity, and I think thatā€™s pretty amazing and special. Itā€™s what I love about this place!

Iā€™m really excited to participate in this, and I canā€™t wait to participate!

(P.S., @Ravenwing and I live within 200 feet of each other, so we probably shouldnā€™t be paired up!)

10 Likes

Yessss! Welcome to the party, Remus!

9 Likes

Iā€™m in, Iā€™ll do a bio tomorrow morning.

6 Likes

Oh thank god. Iā€™ve actually been super busy and was worried Iā€™d have to miss January. I can definitely do February (and Iā€™ll be back near my mailbox Iā€™ve been using so thatā€™s a plus :sweat_smile: )

9 Likes

dudeyouaremygoddamnspiritanimal

Ill need to think about if i can afford doing february

4 Likes

Viv shuffles quietly onto the Forum and whispers
ā€œMe too, please.ā€

10 Likes

Hey guys! Januaryā€™s almost ending, so if youā€™re interested in signing up, let me know if you havenā€™t already! :grin:

8 Likes

Staring intently at her sewing machine, attempting to figure out how to thread the needle, Dey raises her hand, mumbling

ā€œYes, yes, me too. Penpals.ā€

13 Likes

Iā€™m good to go! I got everything sorted out now!

8 Likes