6 Likes

I would like to join in!

8 Likes

I’m in!

6 Likes

I’m in!

7 Likes

Hey friends!

So I was finally able to track down some post cards and I realized that they were super cheap. I only got four to start with, but I was wondering if anyone would want me to send one to them? I was thinking I could do a little TMP doodle on them and send them off. They’ll also have those cool new Eclipse stamps as well, the ones with the thermal moon print.

So, let me know? You can send me a pm with your address and I’ll send it tomorrow or Tuesday. :grin:

11 Likes

That sounds like a great idea!

4 Likes

Oh me! Pick me!

6 Likes

Absolutely! If you guys would like them, just send me a PM or a message on Discord. Let me know the address you’d like me to send it to, and a (TMP) character you’d like drawn.

7 Likes

Oh! Sounds awesome!

5 Likes

This is one of my favorite things to come out of TMP. If I can do anything to help please let me know @Revenir .

11 Likes

Oh, I am definitely in again for September!

5 Likes

@CJB Nothing that I can think of at the moment, but I’m all ears for any suggestions! :grin:

On a side note, I sent out postcards today, so they should be coming. I miscalculated and need to get a fifth one, so I’m gonna head out to Barnes and Noble tomorrow probably and pick up some more. Let me know if any of y’all want one! :heart:

7 Likes

I’m definitely in for September if it’s not too late to join!

6 Likes

Of course you can Dey! Happy to have you aboard the snail mail train. :grin:

5 Likes

So, I guess I’ll introduce myself then?

Hello, everyone, I’m Dey. I live in the Pacific Northwest, although I’m not a native to the area. My hobbies… I love to draw and paint, I do some crafts and such, but most of my free time I spend… well, here. I’m not much of a TV or movie person, but my favorite movie is Howl’s Moving Castle. My biggest interest is writing, though. I have two doggos and a husband, and we spend a lot of time exploring and traveling.

My favorite part of TMP is the lore, and the details that go into every part of the story, and wondering what comes next.

12 Likes

I got my post card and adore it!!! Thank you sooooo much @Revenir!!!

15 Likes

So glad you liked it! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes