Meta: The Search For Magiq Super Topic

The world thread?

Edit: I absolutely glitched and misread everyone’s messages throughout this thread. Above is what I originally posted and originally read. I did not make the connection.

10 Likes

This is actually the perfect place for wild speculation. :cjheart:

Or if you want, as Rimor suggested, you could mention it in one of the “in-world” topics, like the most recent Search For Magiq topic.

12 Likes

I’ve only got access to guilds topics right now. I’ll mention it when I can!

10 Likes

This conversation has me drinking all the :cjtea:

13 Likes

I know you all are sometimes reticent to meta what’s happening in-world, but… come on… the first thing Marty did when he passed his SFM exam was ask Eaves if you were okay. :sob:

17 Likes

He’s a good Mountie Dad, whether he realizes it or not.

15 Likes

I can’t post in-world so I’m gonna do all my wild speculating here! I think those hash marks, and the little bubble things are gonna be cipher guides to decode a message!

9 Likes

My heart did squeeze when he said that @CJB ;;;; I’ve just been too busy to comment (it’s 6 am and I’m awake? And I even slept beforehand? And I am not a morning person? Yep, the signs of Bean doing things for other people) but gosh, Marty is a sweet man ;; :cherry_blossom:

16 Likes

Also, when he thought he’d been abandoned/booted again and just casually accepted it :sob::sob::sob:
I’m super glad Marty and his kid and grandkids are getting a chance to bond and all, but we’re family too!! We wouldn’t do that to him!!:speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

15 Likes

“Don’t make me break out the Combat Magic!” - me when Augo suggested the worst-case scenario of Nightmare Buddy, et al not making it after all these bits of memory from Ascender.
(Pretend there’s a :rosefightme: at the end)

18 Likes

is interested in introducing situations to the narrative that don’t have a clear “right and wrong”. :cjtea:

19 Likes

Ooooooooo :eyes:

7 Likes

Chaos reigns! #balimora4lyfe !

9 Likes

I like that sometimes good people just don’t like each other. It’d be easy from a story perspective to have everyone sing kumbaya around the campfire. Most major narratives always end up with the frenemies being great buddies by the end.

But it’s nice to have two people who might both be ‘good’ just absolutely not get each other at all and we have to work with both of them.

14 Likes

Or we stick with Eaves and punch Ascender in the face. Either or. (not “Neither nor.”)

13 Likes

Me: I’m going to write a short post that also criticizes Ascender and points to an issue in both his and Dubledore’s actions

Me, two paragraphs later: Yes, a good short post

15 Likes

[Is trying really, really hard not to pounce on everything since I just got my level 2 yesterday and don’t want to become obnoxious]

15 Likes

do it

10 Likes

I tried to make a quick “guys we can’t judge them too harshly, we’ve been doing the same things as both of them” post and it turned into an essay. I don’t blame anyone who skips past that block of text :joy:

14 Likes

I’m massively guilty of skim reading and then getting confused and having to go back and read it fully :laughing:

8 Likes