Meta Guild Bearing Discussion!

OOW Guild Bearing Discussion zone!

16 Likes

I am so excited to finally be able to share a secret we’ve been working on for over a year! You can now, with a little puzzling, discover your guild bearing, a drilling down exploration of where your “guild heart” lies.

18 Likes

The bearing is great, but the little lore droplets in the questions themselves are beautiful as well. we know more about eye of the moons, Faulton Fray, and a few other little details just from the questions.

Very nice work and world building.

17 Likes

Thank you for noticing. :cjheart:

11 Likes

I’ve misplaced my copy of the guide so I can’t find what I need to get in :sob: the old online Guide had [spoiler] page numbers [spoiler] somewhere didn’t it?

10 Likes

It still does, you just have to scroll through and click to find them. :cjheart:

10 Likes

Right :bashfacepalm:

11 Likes

Oh CJ these are so beautifully written

12 Likes

Yours sounds very Wagoneer-y. :hermanthumbs:

12 Likes

I love the amount of thought you’ve put into the design of the page as well! That star background is amazing!

11 Likes

I love the three different moon phases that correspond to the different bearings within a guild…suddenly the rune makes so much sense!

12 Likes

I just noticed that about the rune!

11 Likes

Gosh now I wanna see the new guild logos combined with each of the three phases! And also pins of the phases and a guild/phase combo pin :joy:

13 Likes

We know a little more about the time-shifting Thornmouth affinity now too which is one I’ve always really wondered about.

10 Likes

These are so beautifully written, and I don’t know about anyone else, but reading that made my heart sting it rung so true - same as it did when I was sorted into Bali.
What a beautiful gift, @CJB; thank you for all the work you put into this :cjheart:

19 Likes

Yeah, I felt the same thing, a little tingling as I was reading through the description. Having an even deeper place within my guild feels so right.

14 Likes

Tinker’s reminds me of LotR, Galadriel talking with Frodo in particular.

:deadeye pouring fancy water pitcher: Things that were, things that are, and some things…that have not yet come to pass.

15 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees

13 Likes

Guys I’m going cry. This is so amazing. The whole background and the vibe from the questions where amazing and everything was just…wow!
Sorry for the gush this is just awesome. Thank you so much @CJB and everyone else at AG!

15 Likes

I was completely not expecting this development and it’s wonderful! There’s so much great symmetry with the day/night/liminal progression. And I’m very curious to know what sort of plants and creatures those were in the questions!

13 Likes