May AG Papergoods Unboxing!

Okay I know it’s way too early for all of our @AGPlus members to have gotten their packages yet considering we just sent them out yesterday BUT I am overexcited so here’s the thread for when they finally get to you!!!

Show me your paper goodies!!! :cjheart:

13 Likes

Mine just got in today! I love the element designs…they’re all so pretty!

11 Likes

And each is one of a kind! I’m so happy you like them!

7 Likes

I got mine today, too! I’m in love!

12 Likes

I got mine! [spoiler]And just in time, work today left a metaphorical bad taste in my mouth.[/spoiler]

One of my long-time friends tested :thornmouth: according to her entry in the contest, so I may bring myself to part with that one and send it to her.

9 Likes

Got mine today!!!

9 Likes

i havent gotten mine…but maybe i need to check the ag store

2 Likes

and or i MAY have forgotten to get my papergoods order in…
its been a long month,.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I made this little ‘unboxing’ video for May’s Paper Goods :blush:

(Disclaimer: I don’t actually know how it sounds - I think the sound card on my laptop may have given up the ghost and neither the speakers nor my headphones will work :sweat_smile: )

9 Likes

Oh my goodness I love this!! Also the audio is great, at least through my headphones!

7 Likes

Ah, PHEW :joy: thank you!

6 Likes

Hey @Rhavaniel there’s a thread for this particular topic that you can post the vid in!

2 Likes

THANK YOU - I knew I’d seen it somewhere but couldn’t find it even when I searched ‘paper goods’ :thinking:

Or… I’m too tired to read properly :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Matty (my husband) and I just watched together and were smiling ear to ear. I worked hard to make sure the colors were right so I’m thrilled you noticed and were happy with them. :purple_heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

It’s fine I just have a massive list of thread links on my phone which is why I was able to find it! :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ll move the posts over!

4 Likes

It’s not going well is it… :joy: Just deleted the duplicate post!

I’ll get there eventually…

2 Likes

You can really tell how much love went into everything, the bookmarks/woodmarks in particular are just perfection :heart_eyes: thank you again!

5 Likes