Magimystic Words

I have been granted a word that we “may use while in search of the next key. If you choose to exchange the word for a clue you must send it to The Book of Briars. Within a day’s time you will have a response.”

Just thought I’d let everyone know so in the future, if we get stumped, we can get a clue.

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @Kelsey, this could definitely come in handy

3 Likes

Interesting. I guess things have changed (or maybe it will get more difficult) since we unlocked the first key.

3 Likes

At least this (and Deidre’s post) is a sign we are about to get rolling again. I am very excited. Side note - not sure if I put this in the right category - could maybe go under Exploration instead?

3 Likes

I also received a word. Not sure what to do with it yet. But that’s kind of magical word, not something you could google. Probably we need to find a way how to use it.

5 Likes

I think we just keep the words until we get stuck on a puzzle/fragment and then the Book will help us with a hint. I don’t believe we need to use them for anything except for hints (as of right now)

3 Likes

I guess if we don’t get anything in the coming days (or weeks if you want to wait that long), we send it in? I imagine we would get a main clue like all the other times but maybe not.

3 Likes

Well I guess this means the search for the next key has begun. Let’s get searching!

3 Likes

I think you just email it to the book if we get stumped? Then it’ll give us a hint so we can continue on.

4 Likes