Lachmann: The Fourth Fragment: The Second Trial

Aaaaaaaaaaaand we’re live

2 Likes

@TheBellsAreRinging the stream will be archived on the facebook page once it ends

2 Likes

@CRSumner found it!!! Mad props to him! This was on the back of it:

“0553341030”

With a funky design on the front

2 Likes

Screenshots of the Disc!

4 Likes

Missed the live stream because I’m terrible at time differences it seems. What an interesting little token - a sun, moon phases, and a few constellations. Also, the number on the back when Googled (which might be too easy?) leads to a book called “In Search of Schrodinger’s Cat - Quantum Physics and Reality” as 0553341030 is its ISBN10 number - kind of fits with the theme of multiple realities though.

EDIT: the front symbol is a symbol for the Guide

3 Likes

Mountaineers, we have a problem.

I’ll try to get a clearer frame.

This is upside down, clearest shot I could get.

1 Like

@Kelsey well that eliminates having to ask CRSummer for a clearer picture of the disc

@Leigha Oh… dammit

1 Like

So whats that second picture?

1 Like

I noticed when he first pulled out the disc and showed it to us (before he cleaned it off) that there were two lines of numbers. When he walked down the path and showed it to us again, it had changed to one line.

1 Like

huh. I cant find where that image is in the replay. so its a different isdn number. swell

1 Like

I downloaded the video as it posted. I’ll try to put it in my dropbox or something (it’s a 20 minute video and I don’t know how to edit,) but I’ll try to figure out something.

2 Likes

Just got home. Was about to say that the poem was scary as hell but this one wasn’t so bad, was actually kind of fun…

Then I see the pic Leigha posted.
I never saw the two lines. I swear. I only saw one line.

4 Likes

That is fantastic @CRSumner Thanks a bunch! :sunglasses:
Wonder what we’re supposed to do with In Search of Schrödinger’s Cat: Quantum Physics and Reality or if we’re just supposed to inform the Devoted and hope they are nice and provide the next part.
But yeah, multiple realities, crazy stuff!

2 Likes

The code of 2 lines (once turned right side up) looks like 8780332 (or maybe 0780532… or something like that.) and then 125550
I went ahead and turned it for you all.

Maybe you all have a clearer idea of what it says. Assuming CRSumner’s thumb didn’t cover up anything… ^^;
I tried making some of the numbers out from the blurry picture @Leigha gave. I am pretty sure that 125550 is right, though.

2 Likes

Oh! 9780552125550 - ISBN(13 this time) for In Search of Schrdinger’s Cat again.

2 Likes

I wonder why it would go from two lines to one line though. It’s odd. I don’t really see any significance in it.

1 Like

Very odd and it’s the same book, just the ISBN10 and the ISBN13 numbers.

1 Like

It is important to note that this might be part of another puzzle. The Devoted said we had to find the travelers disc(or disk, still do not know!), before they would share, and that was it. They seem to be pretty true to their word, so lets just send them that we found it, along with a picture of it. We should get more soon.

1 Like

Here’s a link to the video as I downloaded it. Skip ahead to the 20 minute mark.
https://vimeo.com/user43374205

4 Likes

Holy shit. I never saw that. I swear.

3 Likes