Inspired by The Guilds - General

Hope I’m not spamming too much :P Sketched out Gossmere today! Been having so much inspiration from the guilds lately. :heart:

16 Likes

@Ruka, don’t worry, you’re not spamming at all! We love having creative people working around the campfire, and you’re contributing to that, so don’t even worry about it. Great work as always!

10 Likes

Nothing as beautiful as your work could ever be considered spam. :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words, both of you!!! :smile: :heart:

6 Likes

Back again, this time with Ebenguard!

18 Likes

I haven’t said anything until now but this is great work, Ruka! I’m so happy you found your way here.

11 Likes

Absolutely amazing, they’re all phenomenal so far!!

9 Likes

Agreed! So much love for all your work

10 Likes

Finally squeezed in some time to finish Weatherwatch today! :) Thanks again for all the compliments, guys :heart:

15 Likes

Great work again, Ruka!

6 Likes

And lastly, Thornmouth! :slight_smile: Gonna colour them all now!

14 Likes

I really do adore these! Kinda wish we could put them (along with some characters we’ve met so far) into a welcome packet coloring book typeish and send them out to the Mountieers with some info we have gathered on the guilds and such so far :heart_eyes_cat:
Lol sorry had to say it, one can hope and dream!

11 Likes

Did you do a Balimora one?

6 Likes

It’s higher up. She’s done one of each guild now.

6 Likes

Lol. I passed over it multiple times.

7 Likes

I would ADORE that!!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Maybe digitally for download as PDF files?

8 Likes

I guess :crying_cat_face:Idk about a lot people on here but sometimes I do like having actual physical things. Or maybe that’s maybe that’s just the part of me that enjoys my Hunt A Killer monthly box lol.

7 Likes

One could always print them out to color. This would minimize distribution costs and give people a physical object.

8 Likes

I know I’m like…16 days late, but this is AMAZING. I am not allowed to say the words I’d use to describe this piece on the forum (They’re somewhat vulgar, but in a good way :wink:). So just know that I think this is awesome! :flinterforge:

EDIT: Oh my goodness you did more! :dizzy_face:

9 Likes