How To Find Your Trust Level

So, when you open your profile (clicking your pfp, then your name in the top left corner of the window), you’ll be confronted with a bunch of information panels and stuff. Your Trust Level is listed in the same spot as all your random statistics.

trust

8 Likes

Big help! :+1:t4:

7 Likes

You’ll also receive an automated email from the forum at each new trust level detailing new things you can access. :cjheart:

11 Likes

How do you increase trust level?

6 Likes

just keep on reading. you’ll increase in level once you’ve spent a specific amount of time on the forum.

6 Likes

Do you know how long?

4 Likes

theres a forum primer that should explain all this. Personally, i dont know how long.

4 Likes

Yeah I read the primer but it didn’t say how long to increase trust level at least I don’t think it did

5 Likes

Read, observe, explore, and interact in meaningful ways.

https://forum.thebriararchive.com/t/interactive-storytelling-trust-levels-joining-the-magiqverse/2644?u=cjb

10 Likes

Thats the one, oops

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification!

8 Likes

We don’t want to fully spell things out, just to avoid people trying to game the system. The big things are:

• Visit the forum, regularly
  • Contribute constructive posts, in world and out
  • Speculate, discuss, make new topics about the magiqverse
  • Like posts which you feel are helpful or contribute to the topic
  • Spend time reading on the forum
13 Likes

That’s understandable

7 Likes

If you’re active and getting along well in the community, it shouldn’t take long to increase your trust levels.

12 Likes

Cool thanks! Also thanks for all the help!

8 Likes

This is exactly the info I’d been hoping to find! Thank you!

9 Likes

Im a little rusty at navigating this thing but… what are the different trust levels?

6 Likes

Newbie, Recruit, Regular and Magimystic! Its all explained here on the Forum Primer!

5 Likes

Okay great! I was a bit lost. It’s been two years since I’ve been in regularly

7 Likes

Hello,
It might be because I am using a mobile device or have not increased my trust level enough to actually see this option, but my trust level doesn’t appear.
Is this an issue that has come up before?

4 Likes