Hogwarts+Ilvermorny Houses

I’ve wanted to make this for awhile but wasn’t sure where to put it…thankfully @VictorianFlorist came to my rescue. Anyway I was curious about what everyones Hogwarts & Ilvermorny houses were, to see if guild member share traits associated with these houses or if it’s a whole mishmash of people :slight_smile:

If you don’t know you’re houses, no worries! You can take the sorting quizzes here : https://www.pottermore.com/
you can also take a quiz for you patronus which I think would be really cool to share to!

I’ll start off!
I’m Ebenguard, my Hogwarts house is Ravenclaw, my Ilvermorny house is Thunderbird, and my Patronus is a Black Swan.

UPDATE:
I thought maybe i’d add a counter for each guild to see if any guild leaned more toward a certain house :open_mouth:
Update it as necessary! :slight_smile:

Balimora
Gryffindor: 1
Hufflepuff:1
Ravenclaw: 1
Slytherin:0

Thunderbird:1
Wampus: 1
Horned Serpent: 1
Pukwudgie:0

Thornmouth
Gryffindor:0
Hufflepuff:1
Ravenclaw:4

Pukwudgie:2
Thunderbird:3
Horned Serpent:0
Wampus:0

Ebenguard
Slytherin:1
Hufflepuff:0
Ravenclaw:2

Pukwudge:0
Thunderbird:3

Weatherwatch
Gryffindor:2
Ravenclaw:0

Gossmere
Ravenclaw:1

Flinterforge
Slytherin:1
Ravenclaw:0

Thunderbird:0
Horned Serpent:1

10 Likes

I am a Thornmouth and a Hufflepuff for Hogwarts and a Pukwudgie for Ilvermorny. My patronus is a Salmon. My wand is Red Oak, 13 and a half inches, Unicorn Hair core and Quite Bendy Flexibility.

I am one of the biggest HP geeks out of my friend group.

7 Likes

I didn’t include wands because I thought it might be a little to geeky for some people but my wand is Pear wood, 10", Unicorn Hair core, and slightly springy flexibility :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ooo, I love Harry Potter.

I am Gryffindor and Wampus, my patronus is a Manx Cat, and my wand is Ebony, Unicorn Hair, 12 1/4 inch, and Slightly Springy

6 Likes

This is fun!

I am:

• Hufflepuff
  • Thunderbird
  • Patronus is a Deerhound
  • Wand is Dogwood wood with a Dragon heartstring core 14" and Slightly Springy flexibility
7 Likes

I have the shortest wand…:unamused:

3 Likes

I’m weatherwatch
• gryffindor
• thunderbird
•patronus is a unicorn
• Rowan wood with a Unicorn hair core 12 ¼" and Unbending flexibility

3 Likes

A unicorn patronus?!? so jealous…

2 Likes

I really wanted a fox though

2 Likes

So far:
Ravenclaw (I already knew that :smirk:)
Thunderbird
My patronus is an eagle? Pretty dope I guess!
Larch wood with a unicorn hair core, 14 1/2 inches and hard flexibility (I have the longest wand :smirk_cat: so far anyways!)
Not entirely sure what all that wand stuff means but hey! It is what it is!

3 Likes

The wood basically affects what the wand is most capable of. The core determines it’s power.

The length is dependent on height or some other odd factors, like how outgoing you are and other character traits.

The flexibility reflects how stuck in your morals you are and it is basically states if you are adaptable or used to the same spells.

5 Likes

I’m a Flinterforge:

• Hogwarts House: Slytherin
  • Ilvermony House: Horned Serpent
  • Patronus: Shark
  • Wand: Rowan wood with unicorn hair core, 11 3/4 in length, and slightly springy

I think my wand is a little boring, but I’m pretty cool with the rest of it.

4 Likes

Always here for finding correlations between sorting tests!

Ebenguard
Slytherin
Thunderbird
Raven patronus
Sycamore wood with unicorn hair core, 10 in length, quite bendy

4 Likes

I’m a…

Thornmouth,
Ravenclaw,
Pukwudgie,
with a Kingfisher patronus (honestly I’m so happy about this - love kingfishers),
and a Red Oak Phoenix core wand, 13.5 in, quite bendy

3 Likes

Our Guilds, Illvermorny house, wand wood, length, and flexibility are the same. That’s hilarious.

4 Likes

Heh. That’s pretty awesome :joy:

2 Likes

Ravenclaw+Thunderbird in Gossmere here

2 Likes

Hey!
I’m in Gryffindor, Im unsure of my Ilvermony house, though I know it would be Wampus or Thunderbird.
And I’m in the WeatherWatch guild.

3 Likes

On the link in the original post there’s a link to the pottermore website where you can take the quiz for your Ilvermorny house (:

2 Likes

Yeahhh I’ve taken it multiple times.
First time I took it I got Thunderbird, but the rest of the times I got Pukwudgie. And while I respect the value of being a healer, it’s not for me. Wampus is not a result I’ve gotten, but I believe I could be in that house anyway. It’s a tie between Wampus and Thunderbird.

4 Likes