Guild House

Yeah…that was Steve. We keep telling him “Again with the antlers? Do something different, we’re supposed to be chaotic!”

And Steve’s just like “Nah, that’s just what they’d be expecting me to do.”

Steve has his moments of wisdom.

11 Likes

You may come visit for a week, but no, i must stay. someone’s gotta cook and look after the stables, and check on the Grymm Wolf pack living around the forest.

I may have forgotten to mention the animal housing, (warriors like having trained animals and horses)

5 Likes

On second thought, maybe I’ll just stay in the nice, quiet, antler potion free library lighthouse.

7 Likes

I liked the antlers. It was a pretty cool trick,
last time I was at one of those events i ended up with a wolf’s head for a week.
Which was interesting.

We do have some pretty good after parties for our combat tournaments.

4 Likes

Oh you can go visit Chordie, I don’t mind taking the flame AND the library at the lighthouse :wink:

4 Likes

Yoooo, so I heard there was some discussion going on!
In response to Oracle Sage, I feel Victorian would be a tad too Gothic.
Something more round and less pokey. Like the Shwedagon Pagoda. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Shwedagon-Pano.jpg

^Image example
I’ve been playing with the idea of something arcing back to more 1500’s middle eastern culture mixed with Tradition bent more on Eastern European with architecture from East Asia

6 Likes

See after hearing this I’m not all too upset I haven’t witnessed a Balimora party first hand…

6 Likes

Well tell Steve he owes me my amulet.

Yes Steve I know you took it off me!

3 Likes

I also agree, more fun and earthy indeed.

3 Likes

Though that seems a bit too splended. I think it would be more ramshackle compound, wood balcony overlooking the common area mabye? With the rooms being on the second level.

3 Likes

Ohhh… Now you got me thinking. So something of a Long House?
Ramshackle would fit that description without turning into a wooden and dirt hut while also containing the symbolism of community.

Also these are just wonderful pictures just… mew!

4 Likes

And it seems the photos died… Cry

4 Likes

Exactly, it’s a ramshackle Gossmere compound. We will have to name it and find its exact location. I’m thinking NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago?

4 Likes

Funny you mention Philadephia :stuck_out_tongue:
“Brotherly Love” Is what it translated too. Is that too symbolic?

3 Likes

I think Weatherwatch Would not have an offical place as we are always moving, Maybe one time it could b a old ship another time a old warehouse, Something temporary to stay

5 Likes

Good ol’ Nomads

3 Likes

No actually, I think that’s perfect, means I can keep a close eye on it too;)

4 Likes

PFFFFT I Guess so XD
Sadly sooo far from me

4 Likes

I am where ever the books are! BOOKS ARE LOVE BOOKS ARE LIFE!!!

6 Likes

Or maybe hey would live in a decked out tree house with telescopes books ancient artifacts from a place far away, Working non stop on something that seems so close but is so far away

3 Likes