Fragment Sixteen - The Book of Briars

You called, I arrive. I’m bogged down in well, everything, so not much time to catch up on a lost month.

@Robert @Augustus_Octavian @Nimueh - care to give me the 4 line edited highlights so I can help?

10 Likes

we got co-ordinates for the start of the next fragment and need someone to go take a look. I don’t really want to ask for their help as Deeds like has some serious spell sickness, Cole is injured, and Marty is probably a little on edge about how close he was to being sent through time by the storm… yeah…

Edit: I just realised you asked for info on the last month, yeah, that’s gonna take way longer than 4 lines. Basics though, weird time magiq and some serious storm whopping from Deeds.

9 Likes

Why not ask Laura or Knatz?

3 Likes

Knatz said she was going off with Ascender to take care of something, may not be available yet.

8 Likes

That’ll do, sweetie. Thank you.

Just an @ post, or via her blog? I’ll put something together.

8 Likes

I think we were going to do a comment on her blog. Up to you though, whichever you think would be better.

5 Likes

You mean Lauren? She’s a bit of an enigma, might not be able or willing to help us out with this. :disappointed_relieved: I get the sense Saturday was a one time deal.

7 Likes

Is it Lauren? I’ve been calling her Laura for 3 days. :sweat: I think she’d be willing to help, especially since it would just be checking out a house for us. Nothing dangerous… Right?

3 Likes

Well, it may be another chronocompass trail… at this point it could be anything tbh

7 Likes

Posted on Dee’s blog

Dee, Cole, you amazing people.
Thank you for all that has been returned to us. Thank you for the time and trouble you have spent on this.
Remember to breathe, remember your truths and your trust.

With all you have done, things have happened for us too. We’ve been sent another set of co-ordinates which needs investigation.
I know. One more pull, one more drain. But you have brought so much back already. I have such faith in you both.

40.727422 -74.005961

We need eyes and ears on the ground there. Please, if you can.

But for Goddess’ sakes, Dee, Eat Something Between Magiqs. You’re no good to yourself when you’re that shade of green (pardon the pun).
Love Miss Evans

Hope this helps.

16 Likes

Could it be? I thought the Chronocompass went down along with the Council’s protection last week. And we really don’t need the Chronocompass anymore, we have the BoB.

3 Likes

It’s less about the danger aspect and more of her being a super busy person. After all, she’s an all-powerful, indestructible magiqal being. Hard to say if she could spare a moment for us. :worried:

Definitely wouldn’t say no to some help from The Cagliostro though. I dunno, @FKALauren - would you be available to help us?

8 Likes

Ohhhh yeah. I forgot the Cagillostro (killed the spelling didn’t I?) part.

4 Likes

No im pretty sure the compass still works

3 Likes

On the one hand, it feels like it could be done with. On the other, this set of fragments has been time-based, and that’s our primary means of timey wimey magiq.

7 Likes

Sorry Mounties! Just saw this. It looks like @MissEvans had a handle on things.

12 Likes

Has anyone mentioned how dirty the front of the book looks?

9 Likes

You’re right, I didn’t notice the dirt all over it. Also, there’s only one key hole on this book. Apparently the 94 Mountiees didn’t get very far? I’m very confused now.

3 Likes

With the symbols related to the theme of the sets, I assumed it was showing that they were completed and no longer needed unlocking.

8 Likes

It looks a lot like dried blood

3 Likes