Fragment Sixteen - The Book of Briars

Jeez I have a billion questions and no good place to start…

6 Likes

Out of the blue Orvin told me that it didn’t belong here, the stick. It’s a magnet for magiq. And the more you travel, the more stories you make, the more you experience in places rich with magiq, the more it gathers. It’s useful for quickly conjuring, and most skilled magimystics find their “true stick” at some point in their lives. But it’s breaking because the magiq inside it that I’m using doesn’t belong here. It’s a stick on the outside, but It’s held together by magiq on the inside, and the more I use it here, where it’s not supposed to be, the more I risk breaking it.

15 Likes

He was a human, with some version of Gossmere shape shifting.

6 Likes

And then a thought occurred to me. It doesn’t belong here. The stick. Like my father, it’s Neithernorian. It belongs there.

15 Likes

And I think I do too.

16 Likes

I have so much to ask, but the more answers I get, there more questions I have!!!

6 Likes

I’m going back.

14 Likes

I’m going to open the warren.

12 Likes

he will always be a bird man to me…

7 Likes

Really?!? … I can’t say I didn’t see it coming, but… when?

5 Likes

Like The Little Red House. Not meant for our world.

12 Likes

Back back?

To stay back?

11 Likes

My new peak, my new path, isn’t here. It’s there. I need a goal. A purpose. And I think it’s going to be finding the rest of The Lost Collection. Finishing what my family started.

18 Likes

Be careful Deeds!

5 Likes

And if at all possible, I’m going to reunite this walking stick with its rightful owner.

17 Likes

Go ahead @DeirdreGreen ascend the mountainside once more.

9 Likes

That… That’s brilliant!

10 Likes

Safe travels, friend. You may not be able to reach us, but you will be in our thoughts and minds.

11 Likes

What about cole?

10 Likes

Of course follow your own path. What of Ackerly Green Publishing? Cole?

14 Likes