Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

Omg that sounds awesome @Nimueh!

7 Likes

Iā€™m on the road and canā€™t send today. Can someone please? Iā€™d say just attach todayā€™s song first and yesterdays explanation next and hit send on them both.

5 Likes

Okay, the type we send on is .WMA Iā€™ll get to work editing then together.

7 Likes

That is stunning @Nimueh you truly have an incredible voice!!!
I also am covered in goosebumps

12 Likes

Hereā€™s the mixture of the recordings. (https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/0/02e8df4852c17573c113cc566d7b266d6b8bfa4f.mp3

6 Likes

13 Likes

Wow, great job this past week, everyone! And amazing job on the lament, @Nimueh.

8 Likes

Iā€™m not crying, youā€™re crying!

(I was out of town without my headphones, so I hadnā€™t even listened to the trial file of the note pattern we spit-balled until now)

9 Likes

iā€™ll ahve to listen in a couople days.
but itā€™ll be gorgeous i bet

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, I seriously got goosebumps listening to the song. Nim you are absolutely incredible, itā€™s perfect! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

So it looks like we have until roughly 6pm EST to send a recording, though it could be earlier.

8 Likes

Should I send one in? Iā€™m not fantastic with anything yet, but I could do something.

6 Likes

Sadly enough, itā€™s past the deadline for sending stuff in. You can tomorrow though! :blush:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Woo it worked! And new coordinates!

6 Likes

So good news is: Augieā€™s back! Bad news: We donā€™t know what heā€™s been doing.

7 Likes

Looks like those coordinates lead to the Ramble in Central Park

10 Likes

Yupā€¦thatā€™s what Iā€™m seeing too. Maybe the journal needs to get back there and weā€™ll get more information?

7 Likes

Possibly a new Chronocompass combination?

8 Likes

Someone tell Cole to put on his comfy shoes tomorrow.

7 Likes