Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

SHOOT, I forgot about my phones audio thing… I may have to bow out.

2 Likes

That’s okay. I should be able to record if you can’t.

3 Likes

Thank you 5,
I hope our messages are getting through to her, and helping her stay positive.

5 Likes

Yeah, can’t be too choosey right now. “You’re doing great. Keep it up. We will open the Book and we will fix the damage from the Storm. Ali will be grow up to be a fine woman.”

Simple is good.

10 Likes

Okay, so I’m thinking about saying this before I read off the numbers, “Hello again Knatz! I wanted you to know that all of us Mountiees are sending our wishes of hope, good luck, and encouragement with this recording!” And then read off the numbers.

9 Likes

(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/8/8c701a62d9938d06c870c35fd0386ea1e8d90013.m4a
Okay, here we go!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

Thanks @Mr5yy for recording and sending! Much appreciated!

9 Likes

Everyone ready?

5 Likes

Phew. Looks like I was wrong about our connection weakening.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Well, at least we didn’t freak her out with our inception-ing…that’s a plus.

7 Likes

Okay, so either the characters, which seems to have a high chance of being it, are incredibly important or the numbers where wrong.

10 Likes

I’m going to go through the clues again, see if anything sticks out to me for potential number-swaps

11 Likes

Same. In our (awesome) rush last night we might’ve missed something.

15 Likes

While your doing that, I’m going to take a closer look at the animals.

7 Likes

It’s so frustrating to not get anything on our side, but I can’t imagine what Knatz and Lane are feeling :fearful:

12 Likes

Okay, I think I’ve looked at all of them again. Clue number 26 is the only one sticking out to me, since we didn’t actually get a spelled-out number (we got something that is pronounced like a number). So that’s what I’m going to try re-puzzling.

8 Likes

@Deyavi thinks 26 may be weight instead of ton, so it would be 8 instead of 1.

11 Likes