Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

smashes heart button

This is very good work robert.

5 Likes

Statements in dreams donā€™t work like real life, and they are metaphorical. As I said in my earlier post on this I think it would be highly beneficial when writing these things out to be checking into dream dictionary interpretations. These interpretations can give a round about idea of what she may take the symbol as. I donā€™t believe this is just writing poems and implanting them in the dream, even though I have been liking whatā€™s been being put together. There is an obvious reason for us being able to see the journal entries and influence her dreams, so in my opinion not sending a file/doing nothing will be no favor to us. Time magick is a pain, but Oneiromancy is even more of a trick.

4 Likes

Magiq does not run according to science. It runs on intention and emotion. At least every example we have done does.

13 Likes

This is fantastic work, @Robert.

10 Likes

Good job @Robert!

4 Likes

At this point, Iā€™ve lost all confidence in trying to predict how what we send will be interpreted. I think what you wrote is great, though, @Robert and thatā€™s probably our best shot for today! I do still really think we need to send something every day. Itā€™s possible that nothing happened on the day we didnā€™t send anything and thatā€™s why we didnā€™t hear back, but I really think that to get information we need to be sending thingsā€¦and I donā€™t want to risk not getting something on an important day when Knatz could really use our help.

8 Likes

Nice! Given the time we have, I think someone should record this.

5 Likes

Is anyone around to record this?

3 Likes

Iā€™m taking the bus currently. @Mr5yy @Revenir?

5 Likes

I got it. :+1:

7 Likes

(https://d39z42ofxysd63.cloudfront.net/original/2X/9/9b0ccb5e8a4f7fee7c48d32eddf9edb2fb48b8ac.m4a

9 Likes

10 Likes

That sounds great!

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

5 Likes

08 PM17 PM29 PM40 PM56 PM06 PM17 PM

12 Likes

The letter before and after and whatnotā€¦ we have a lot of Roman numerals already. Maybe it has something to do with those?

4 Likes

The letter after R and also before T is S
the numerals count from 1-8

8 Likes

Ummm, am I am the only one getting vibes that remind me of ā€œThe Minnying of Ojoradā€?

10 Likes

White baking engredient. Flour maybe?

6 Likes

15# when repeated a ??? Expression
I canā€™t figure out the word in the middle there.

4 Likes