Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

I’m not sure but I had to be something big that both we and the 94s know about and has a full date not just a year.

3 Likes

It’s 50/50 right now

4 Likes

Sorry, changed me vote a a full date. Didn’t understand it until now.

4 Likes

should I keep it up? or just close it?

4 Likes

… And back to square one

5 Likes

(Very quiet sorrrrrry).

5 Likes

Wut?

3 Likes

If we aren’t getting close to locating a single date when it starts getting close to the submission deadline, we can try doing two years again to hone our communication technique and see if she can retain any more specifics this time. It’s not necessarily a wasted day either way.

5 Likes

I’m just joking that we are all correct in pointing out we have no idea what to send. Sorry

7 Likes

True enough. I can’t help but scratch my head for a full 8 digit date

4 Likes

I agree with you. It was a big breakthrough, and might be more correct, but I think we’ll just get in a debate about which date. We could just do the original today, and figure put the rest tomorrow, assuming today was wrong. I’ll take down the poll.

7 Likes

Is everyone in agreement on that?

5 Likes

The polls fine. More inclusion. I’ve basically given up for now.

6 Likes

I think we should stick with what @pandaboye has already done and research into my one date idea more tomorrow

5 Likes

I think, if we send anything tonight, it should be the same dates in a different format. We don’t have any better leads that I can tell, and that might at least allow us to troubleshoot whether the information would come through more clearly in a more narrative format.

10 Likes

I think this is probably the best idea. And I think we should definitely be sending something every night until this is solved, just to ensure we keep getting information.

6 Likes

Anyone wanna record? I’ve gotta walk my dog, I’ll be back in about half an hour

3 Likes

I’ll record, I just need a script.

4 Likes

This is what @pandaboye wrote for us

8 Likes

Sounds awesome.

5 Likes