Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

There’s alot of mixed feelings about telling Augie to make the 94 Mountiees public, so nothings been done about it.

3 Likes

Okay I’m about 95% sure that we need another code to get back to the message page. This might be in the journal but I’m not sure as if this is so important why would Sullivan delay us? My theory is that there is something that augie is going to do or something is going to happen that he doesn’t want us interfering with. If this is the case then he should have left us another code to get back in

3 Likes

Hmm…so the Chronocompass is back to being as it was before we got the message box to show up. I wonder if the spell wore off, or if we’re moving to a different moment (or person) in time? My guess is we need to find a message that has guild traits in it again, like before, and get the chimes going. And to do that, I’m assuming we need to unlock another message in the journal, right?

@CRSumner, feel up to traveling a bit? We never did check out those coordinates from earlier. Maybe that’s where the journal needs to be taken. The address is 63 Pearl St, New York, New York if you feel like traveling, it’s the location of some ruins from the old New York colony that you can see on the sidewalk under glass.

10 Likes

I always assumed it was meant to reference The Council (of The 18 Gates.)

10 Likes

I don’t think we’re moving on to a different time as our current task it to open the 94’s book of Briars. I hadn’t thought of us moving on to another person. However I don’t feel like we’ve rapped things up with augie

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s a very good point, I think that was mostly my tinfoil hat coming out. :joy: But I get the sense that, before we’re able to proceed, we’ll need to do more with the Neithernor journal. Or, at the very least, it seems like a prime suspect for the next chronocompass combination.

9 Likes

As much as I hate being in a waiting game, I think that is exactly where we are. At least if we are waiting for Cole to check out the location, and nothing appears, we can cross that off our list. I am just not sure what other options we have until we can come up with other ways to make journal pages appear

9 Likes

If anyone wants to do some digging in the meantime, earlier today I linked a little blurb with some details about the location and pulled out some names of associated people and places.

5 Likes

I am all for a little digging :slight_smile:. When abouts did you post it? Or can you link it to me?

EDIT: I think I found it

6 Likes

It was 6 hours ago, if that helps…It wasn’t a terribly long post…I happened to be on a break and did a quick glance through some guides to the area. There aren’t a ton of options RIGHT on the coordinate location, but the neighborhood has a lot of other stuff from what I understand…

4 Likes

Hey guys, just landed a few minutes ago. It’s gonna take a while to get into the city, but I’ll go straight to the Portal with the journal.

17 Likes

You are the man, Cole.

6 Likes

Hey Cole, I think I am going to owe you a second poutine after today. I still haven’t followed through on the one from the Morgan Library. You can get all the poutine you could want. Or Tim Hortons. Or ketchup chips. Or maple syrup. Or anything else that is stereotypical Canadian.

14 Likes

Cole, you’re awesome! :grin: Thanks so much for helping us out, but take care of yourself, ok? Between the flight and everything with Monica’s passing, I’m sure you’re wiped out right now.

7 Likes

Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Okay guys, walking to the portal now. My phone is in need of a charge so I’ll hurry.

9 Likes

Thanks Cole!

3 Likes

At portal. Looking through journal.

7 Likes

So, okay. There’s a new entry Dee’s dad wrote for her. But just from skimming it it doesn’t look like it’s for you guys. And it’s pretty personal. I don’t feel super comfortable sharing it without her go ahead.

14 Likes

And I doubt I could transcribe it right now before my phone died anyway.

10 Likes