Fragment 14: OBSCURIOTEMPUS FOUND

So before I go back and puzzle through 26 again. I want to post this.
I think the grouping of numbers may point to something so I’ve written them down and will mull over those. ALSO, our next numbers should be 5, 7, 11, 16, 22, 25, 27, and 29. So yeah. Anyway, time to pull on my puzzle cap.

6 Likes

Was just popping in one last time before actually signing off for real…This is a brilliant catch and I’m totally on board the weight–>eight train!

8 Likes

@Viviane - You are the best!!!

puts away Robert signal

looks at Signal Catalogue, for purchasing Viviane signal as well

11 Likes

I was so close :joy: always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

9 Likes

New list for riddle round three: 6 9 3 4 5 8 8 8

8 Likes

I have compiled the numbers. I just need to add the Methods and the words we got. Any way… based on these numbers I have some predictions.

5-5
7-6
11-9
16-3 or 4
22-6
25-8 or 9
27-8
29-8

Interesting patterns have emerged. As can be seen here and in Robert’s compilation list HERE

8 Likes

I thought it was odd to have a single one in the list. I agree eight is more likely.

9 Likes

So Unowl sent a message to toad, then toad to mouse and mouse to cat. This is beginning to feel like Chinese whispers.

8 Likes

Random morning idea. We seem to have a fixed set of numbers do far, 3 4 5 6 8 9. Also they seem to form a repeating pattern with variations.

I think this is a rhyme scheme we are building. Just instead of AABCBC it’s 445656 etc.

The question is what poem is the rhyme scheme for?

7 Likes

cbb1f7fdf7831e37f8c778a8fb2e831645cec430
3f96f6a57390d26cc9f76d1f690b54fb9682fa2d

Just reposting this as it looks like it might be needed again

11 Likes

A grieving air is what must be made.

Is there a dirge out there for this pattern. Or must we create it. Interesting. Of course I could be way off. First let’s get the last set.

10 Likes

Maybe we have to make a spell?

4 Likes

Thirty two’s the length of times… how many updates has katz given? Do we know?

4 Likes

We’ve gotten 3 sets of 8 clues so far

Edit: but there were other messages before that

5 Likes

Is there anyone that can do the recording today?

4 Likes

I can do it, is Chey’s list here what we need to send?

8 Likes

It should be the numbers under “riddle round three” on that google doc, I think

4 Likes

words.wma (1.0 MB)

Umm I just read the doc, is this all we need?

7 Likes

My thinking here is that maybe we only have a total of 32 updates to change things

3 Likes

I don’t know if we had been discussing sending something with the numbers. Or formatting them as a poem/rhyme.

7 Likes