Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

This is Fragment 13. We’re trying to solve the puzzle.

4 Likes

Wow. Everything happens while I’m gone. I’ll probably still be awake to catch the reply, and hopefully that gives us more to work off of. This whole 4 am thing has seriously skewed my sleep schedule.

5 Likes

Honestly same. Especially cause I have to be up at 6 each morning to walk a pup.
Rip sleep.

4 Likes

10 Likes

It sounds like there running out of time…

5 Likes

You beat me to it, but here’s the google doc I’m using:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PzMYgYppinP5LGjGcnSOV5Kk9_neOQ_SXSRomVzzPFM/edit?usp=sharing

11 Likes

This isn’t good. The storm is getting nearer to them and we don’t have enough to finish this cipher let alone unlock the entire book. Maybe we should turn our attention to protecting and preserving what the 94 mounties have before it’s too late.

5 Likes

That sounds like a good idea! Maybe we should tell then who we are?

3 Likes

I don’t know. I think we should still avoid telling them we’really from the future. It feels wrong somehow

5 Likes

If we’re going to try to save information or something along the lines, it would be even stranger for a random lodge of Mountiees in 94 to ask.

3 Likes

Agreed also Augie would become more focused on his kids than the book and us… I hate to be the bad guy here but we need him to focus or else not only will we fall but magiq and the council too

8 Likes

I wish we could just save them all from the storm, but I feel like it’s inevitable at this point. It doesn’t feel like we’re strong enough to change it or even hold it back. I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m not feeling very optimistic at the moment.

3 Likes

Besides that, what should we try to save, if we do it? They don’t seem to have a lot. I’m probably wrong though.

4 Likes

We need the book. I don’t know how, but we either need to repair ours obtain theirs. The book is the most important thing and I doubt the Council has enough power to bring us another copy.

7 Likes

We’re basically trying to rewrite history here. If it were easy everyone would be doing it. :slight_smile:

Maybe we can send them the warding hex we used on dg. They would have to cast a lot if them to protect each mountie though.

We just need the now page. So I think we just need to make sure we are sending deeds to the right places.

Don’t panic just yet.

5 Likes

We absolutely cannot ever tell them we are from the future. Ever.

It’s not random for a group of Mountaineers to be involved in the BoB and with other Mounties – that’s why we exist. And it’s safe for him to assume that we may be concerned that what happens to them, happens to us. It’s also not beyond the realm of possibility that we would be concerned for their safety.

However, we do need to work on protecting the Book.

I don’t know if we have the ability to save them. They’re running out of time, quickly. Augernon is running out of time.

10 Likes

I don’t know how to bring thier book to our time but it might be our only chance. Ours looks to be beyond repair and we don’t have enough time to sOlve our way into the old book before the storm wipes it.

3 Likes

Maybe we could try to have Augie put it somewhere online that we can access even after thier lodge is gone? We wouldn’t have to pull it from one time to another. It would be like it was there all along.

4 Likes

First things first kids, we need those strips!

8 Likes

It would be weird for a random lodge of Mountiees in 94 to ask them to allow said lodge to guard all their information.
Besides all of that, how do we protect the BoB then? Maybe we could tell then to preform the protection spell on it?

3 Likes