Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

First we need to find the “Now” page. Maybe now we’ve got the “Then” page sorted, the others might get access to it and pass it along. I do think it’s up to us to find though…

7 Likes

I think at this point we’ve done what we can with the portion we’ve been given. It seems to be a waiting game for us now. Patience is not my strong suit :mantelpiece_clock:

6 Likes

Well, Deeds is out and about, checking locations for the journal for us, hopefully we will get more info soon.

10 Likes

Okay, message sent. Let’s see what he thinks of our porgress…

8 Likes

I’ve just caught up on the work in this thread (been on the road for a few days). Is there any other thing that could be printed and physically woven right now? Or do we think it’s either metaphorical weaving or we need the “now” page first?

6 Likes

I can’t think of anything else that would weave together. I’m thinking we need the ‘now’ page before we can do that step.

I think we need to physically weave the pages, which as some above have suggested may actually more metaphorically weave together our two timelines.

7 Likes

Might be too little, too late, but do you have the full text you sent to Augie this time that you can share?Just so we can keep track of what exactly we’ve communicated?

8 Likes

http://forum.ackerlygreen.com/t/new-dg-post-here-where-we-go/1289/55?u=endri

11 Likes

Oh gosh!
I hope they stay safe… the god that Cags summoned could still be in the Crimson hall!

6 Likes

Why we dont speed type kids; I misspelled Oracle in my rush to make sure Deeds was OK
Rip.

7 Likes

If people want, I can share I doc I’ve been keeping of all message I’ve sent and their replys? I tend to write each message on there anyway, so it’ll always be up to date.

16 Likes

That would be great! If it’s on (or can be put on) google doc that might also help people collaborate on a message so ideas don’t get lost in the thread!

4 Likes

We heard back from DG:

We went to all locations but there are no new entries in the journal. Were there other places you thought to look? Cole has to work tomorrow but I’m free (literally have nothing else to do with my time right now, except this.)

8 Likes

Quick question, where did those locations come from.?

4 Likes

I guess next up are Central Park (most like the area her father stayed in, the sticks or something?), NYC Public Library, and if she can somehow get to the abandoned city hall station?

Edit @Huxley Those were all prominent locations where events happened in past fragments. We figured since many of them were hotspots of magiq that they might do something to/with the journal.

8 Likes

I have a suggestion for the title, Past to Present. its not amazing but i think it describes it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Augustus reminded her about the City Hall station, I think she visited there today. The NYC Public Library is a good choice. Definitely Dawson connected.

9 Likes

Also, random thought maybe Cumberland Books as a backup. It being all mysterious and book related and all. But I think the library is more likely.

8 Likes

When I went to the NYCPL I for sure felt the magic
I have no doubt its a well.

Another thought is Triplets Bridge or The Ramble.

9 Likes

so uhhh… what

3 Likes