Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

Just going to say right away, if that’s it, I’m going to be soooo salty. It’s been in our face for days.

3 Likes

I don’t think split is likely to be in it, so we can keep it off to the side just in case.

2 Likes

What about “Cut the longest line and split time”?

1 Like

Okay, I’m wrong. You probably have at the very least a part of it.

2 Likes

I’m having real trouble find a place to put mouse in

2 Likes

“The clocks began to chime” could be another part of it

2 Likes

Maybe the other part is about cutting or doing something to the right.

2 Likes

Maybe… It could be a rhyme.

3 Likes

Maybe something along the lines of “The clocks began to chime, cut the longest line…”
Because the only line is at 12 on the clock.

2 Likes

So we just need to find which words rhyme

2 Likes

That’s brilliant! I forgot about using punctuation!

3 Likes

So most likely when I wake up tomorrow this will be solved. i’ll leave the list of leftover words below so if anyone else wants to have a crack at this they’ll have what I’ve got so far even if it might be the wrong path

And chime cut longest mouse right she the the the the time yet began clocks did done down she shut split to was line not.

1 Like

A possibility could also be syllables. Like how the first line, “Hickory Dickory Dock”, has 5 syllables.

2 Likes

Ye I thought it might be similar to that rhyme is some way so it’s worth a shot! Though the little words might throw it off

2 Likes

So an idea could be, using the syllables, “Hickory Dickory Dock, the mouse ran up the clock, cut the longest line, the clocks began to chime, Hickory Dickory Dock”. How about that? Tricky thing about syllables though, it kinda depends on how you say the word, so dock and clock could have one or two.

5 Likes

It’s going to be really hard unless we have some key or frame we can work with, as there are quite a few combinations. Otherwise it’s gonna be a lot of trial and error

2 Likes

Ya. But we are getting close at least, it would be awesome if we could just figure out which words need to go.

2 Likes

God I hate the English language! It’s so complicated!

2 Likes

Btw, did we send a message today?

3 Likes

Good question. Did we get a message out to Augie? Even just to reassure him we’re okay.

6 Likes