Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

That’s a confusing rhyme, if it could be called that.

2 Likes

I looks liek the boxes around the edge are tabs to hold the cut out in place, so maybe it does go over something or it could be something with the other page. We’ll have to wait for the next page here I think…

4 Likes

Maybe we’re supposed to put the lines of paper in the cut-away lines?

2 Likes

I noticed that we have to cut into the middle from the top and take out the middle so it has to go on top of something. That’s what the arrows will point to

2 Likes

What was the clue about the clocks again? As it might be important

“They might be the clocks from the clue”

Notice how he says clocks not clock so that means that the now fragment must have updated. As his updated when he made the 8 so ours should have updated when we made it.

1 Like

With how the numbered arrows point in, my guess is that the change on our page will nest inside of this one and the arrows will point to words in there. Ours may also have arrows pointing out to the words on this one with numbers.

(I’m going to be so pleased with myself if I’m even half right)

5 Likes

The bottom line of what’s now an infinity symbol reads “cut out the dashes, use the clocks.”

3 Likes

So maybe we got “cut out the dashes wrong” we aren’t supposed to cut out the dashes on the now and then pages but instead on the clock so like you side we can see what’s underneath

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s necessarily wrong, but it definitely uses that instruction again.

2 Likes

this was what it said at the bottom of the thing before.
so maybe the clocks are needed to be cut out of the pages?

2 Likes

That’s what it looks like so far. I’m going to see if I can find the leftover brads from school while we wait for the update to our page, it looks like we may need one for the center to put the pieces together but keep them mobile.

2 Likes

how many marks are cut out on each side of the ring?

2 Likes

The cut outs? One on one side, five on the other.

There are also four times on either side (the other two are at the overlap).

2 Likes

well shit.
cause i was thinking maybe we haev 3 on each side, so as to accommodate the 3 tabs shown in the then page clock, and what ii assume to be 3 tabs on the now page’s clocks

3 Likes

It’s like we’re missing something that would go into it.

3 Likes

I just saw which pictures were sent: the ones that did not have the times overlap!

Edit: I just took out the staple holding it together to put it that way again, and there are three cut out per side!

5 Likes

oh good.
that explains where the clocks go

2 Likes

half a mind to print some stuff and make my own set

3 Likes

So if we attach it to the loop it should form some sort of code? Anyone with one made want to confirm or deny if it works?

3 Likes

Didn’t get to work early enough to snag the computer, so I’m trying to wait for Deidre to get back to us so I can print both at once.

Edit: he stepped away, printed the new Then page.

2 Likes