Fragment 13 (Official): INLAUDETUS FOUND

Here’s what I got, both angles.

8 Likes

What about the 1?

1 Like

So an infinity? Dang.

3 Likes

I think with where I undid the tape (start of sentences), that the 08:14 and 05:05 would be about where the center twist is in the 1, presuming that’s how the 1 is oriented.

Edit: I had to fold my new one when I switched desks a few hours ago, wouldn’t twist well enough to take a picture.

3 Likes

Here are some more photos

I hope we don’t need to make it so there is writing on both sides… I wouldn’t even know where to begin

8 Likes

Yeah, I used too much tape making mine for it to twist properly lol. Sucks to be me for trying to make it durable.

4 Likes

Haha, mine is so messy! So, now there are 5 dashes cutouts in one segment, and 1 in the other.

4 Likes

It seems that everyone is getting different results

1 Like

How so?

2 Likes

Well, everyone may be just putting the twist in a different place.

3 Likes

Yours has a T in the middle whereas Viv has an A in the middle

2 Likes

We might have different letter fragments on top, @Rimor.

4 Likes

I think it has to do with which large letters are visible and whether we have the striped side of the drawing as the blank side or the side with letters.

5 Likes

Yeah, we should be able to rotate so the crossed part is anywhere. Once it’s taped together there’s isn’t really a top and bottom.

6 Likes

In addition to what Viv and Ash said, I am hoping that it doesn’t matter which big letter is visible, because you could make the two phrases with the small letters regardless of which fragment was on top and which was on the bottom. Unfortunately we weren’t given direct instructions on which fragments should go on top and which should go below

8 Likes

I had a thought, more pictures in a moment.

4 Likes

Ah okay that makes more sense

1 Like

(Sorry the back view’s a little squished, only way I could get it to sit)

So my thought was to try the overlap where the twist is in the 1, presuming that the 1 is oriented where we would read the sentence, with the center of the sentence meeting up with the beginning and end of the sentence when twisted into the 8.

6 Likes

I don’t know if everyone is overlapping in the same place, but I overlapped at the 3:04 and 15:04, since they are the same time if you convert to AM/PM

5 Likes

That’s what I did initially too, just thought I’d see if taking the 18 literally would do anything.

5 Likes